Illidan Free Realm Migration

100 Orc Hunter
Ok so the qeue times havent been fixed,we can see this still. My problem and or request,is i was moving my toons over to mug'thol with my son,well,i didnt get to finish the migration(hence having children),and i see i have no elegible toons ,as blizzard is no longer offering free migration for illidan.
1. Why did they stop offering the free migration since the qeue times are still horrible?
2. This happened before with Wotlk ,got my druid stuck on hakkar by himself.
3. Can you plz bring back the free migration to Mug'thol!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If you want them to consider re-opening the free migration, post over to general. The CS blues can't consider it, but the devs who are on general can.

It was a pretty good amount of time for people to transfer, just looks like not a whole bunch of people took Blizz up on the free migration offer, and as such, queues are still high.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
Because a week isn't long enough to use an automated service ?

Regardless:

The Blues in CS are not developers, nor liaisons to them. Additionally the developers do not read this forum for feedback,complaint, or suggestions.
You want to post your request in General
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Well, you were "thinking" about it 4 days ago:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713482078?page=2#36

Ultimately, free transfers aren't meant to remove login queues - just to balance out some of the population. There's still a lot of players wanting to play - particularly on weekends. And if there are too many on a realm, they'll have to wait in a queue to do so.

You're still free to pay to transfer your characters, if you wish.
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Ok so the qeue times havent been fixed,we can see this still. My problem and or request,is i was moving my toons over to mug'thol with my son,well,i didnt get to finish the migration(hence having children),and i see i have no elegible toons ,as blizzard is no longer offering free migration for illidan.
1. Why did they stop offering the free migration since the qeue times are still horrible?
2. This happened before with Wotlk ,got my druid stuck on hakkar by himself.
3. Can you plz bring back the free migration to Mug'thol!!!

It was announced as a free week of transfers, so everyone who wanted to take part would know when it ended and get done before that time.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
honestly ,im just in the mindset that maybe they could offer the free migration a little longer,maybe an extended migration. And yes i "could" pay for it,however i just paid my truck payment ,mop expac,gas in truck,me and sons wow time,youngest sons b-day presents etc. Litteraly got 4 bucks to my name after buying halloween themed brownies to make tonite. Anyways,i was just suggesting.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
10/07/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Busyboo
If you want them to consider re-opening the free migration, post over to general. The CS blues can't consider it, but the devs who are on general can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]