58 minute to get into my Realm, WtH!

(Locked)

90 Human Mage
What is going on here?!
I can't get into my own Realm because of new players?!
Then ask us to move for free (woop de doo) to another realm for them as well, after being here for years?! How bout keeping new players in their own new Realms, and Cross Realms was really smart, not.
WtH BLIZZ! WtH!
Please fix.
Edited by Brutalmage on 10/7/2012 7:11 PM PDT
90 Human Monk
They offered free transfers off Stormrage (though we did recently have two more guilds move onto the server in the past week)

Everyone expects that other guy to leave and they can stay. That's not how it works. If you dislike the queue and free transfers are offered you should take it...or not complain about the queue =p
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
More like sick of the 'everyone should've moved but ME' attitude of many of the people who post here complaining about the queues on their realms. That being said, if you'd like to suggest that they re-open free character migrations you'll need to do so on the General Discussion forum as the Devs don't read this one.
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Brutalmage
You mad brah?

No, you seem to be the upset one.

But you chose to not take the free transfer - which was the fix, offered by Blizzard.

So you now have two choices.

You either pay to transfer to a new realm of your choice.

Or you accept and deal with the login queues as they are.
"Grathan's trouble, see. Big trouble. Mad scientist type. Likes weapons. Cyborgs. Droids. Ergonomic chairs." -- Captain Bryn
90 Human Monk
Because you are unhappy with the queues? Seriously, if you don't like it do something about it and don't sit and cry over it...you have options..use them.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Why should I have to wait 58 minutes to get into the game because of lame Devs.

What do you want Devs to do about it?

Free transfers off high pop realms? it has been offered, but players like you refuse to take advantage of it.

Increase the capacity of the realm? You'll come to the forums screaming that the game is unplayable due things grinding to a halt in high population areas like cap cities.
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
Why should I have to move away from people I know, I'm already here sparky

Then you get what's behind door number two, buddy.

10/07/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Pahanda
you accept and deal with the login queues as they are.

"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
Edited by Pahanda on 10/7/2012 6:47 PM PDT
14 Blood Elf Priest
Why should I have to wait 58 minutes to get into the game because of lame Devs and cheap servers.

Why should someone who has been on the server have to wait longer than you too? Yet they would if they logged in after you....seems lame too!

Good thing the developers have NOTHING to do with establishing the servers...which are some of the best servers in the industry. Go ahead and do a simple google search before spouting off silly remarks and making yourself look uneducated on a topic you seem so passionate about.
90 Human Monk
Might as well just let this thread die and not reply anymore, it's obvious he is not going to listen, it's best to just let him sit here and kick and scream until a blue comes in for a lock >_>
14 Blood Elf Priest
10/07/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Brutalmage
Once again why should I leave the realm I am in because of the devs and cheap servers.

Once again....huh? What are you rambling about?

Cross Realm was a mistake for Realms like ours

Another example that you don't know what you're talking about. Cross realm will not actually kick in unless there's a lack of players in a zone...not on a server.

You really are just complaining that you chose a high-pop server and refuse to leave to make logging in a lot easier...thus you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.
90 Blood Elf Mage
cheap servers

You really don't have any idea do you - Blizzard server farms actually use top of the line equipment.

Cross Realm was a mistake for Realms like ours and allowing new players as well is just, lame

Quite the elitist aren't you.

I know their servers, LOL, best in the industry, LOL, LOL, LOL.

Hang out on this forum long enough and you learn things.

But hey, rant and rave all you want - pity it's the wrong forum.
14 Blood Elf Priest
You should also read what this forum is for. It's not a complaints forum or a stomp your feet and hold your breathe forum. It's for players to help other players.

All the other players ahead of you in line to log in...ALSO paying customers. Unfortunately you're not a special snow-flake.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]