Should I Get Mists Now?

85 Night Elf Hunter
Right now my plan is to save up for a new computer to replace this absolute garbage laptop I am running on right now. And I mean garbage. I have all possible graphics and sound settings set to low, I have Game Booster and ASC5 Smart RAM to boost performance, I never have any other program running in the background besides a super lightweight music player, and I even have my Vista theme set to that really ugly Windows 95/2000 look for good measure. All of that, and I can barely peak at 30 FPS in the most desolate and foliage free zones.

I want to experience leveling in Pandaria in HD and not in this N64 graphic settings where you can barely see 20 yards in front of you, however I also feel there is incentive to just straight up getting it now. Queues for instances and PvP take forever now, my gold making is super sub-optimal right now since barely anyone is buying Cataclysm materials, and it is just generally weird being a level 85 Night Elf Hunter among level 90 Pandaren Monks in SW.

Should I just stick it out and wait until I can play the game in HD or is there just too much new stuff to do to delay getting Mists any longer?
Reply Quote
Is it less shameless because I did it on another character? (:
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
Not really. You are well within your rights.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry, it just got buried really fast. Anyways, concerning the original topic...?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MOP is terrible in every aspect. Save your money or look for a new game to play.

BTW, you would look alot cooler with a longer goatee.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I prefer the full on beard that covers the upper lip.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]