This is PATHETIC

90 Troll Druid
Pveing or quitting are also my two options..

Arenas are a joke almost no point at all in doing 2v2 seriously either.. You'll get rick rolled by a BM hunter poping cds with bestial wrath and stampede and lynx rushing while his team mate (dps or healer) sits and watches him solo you or your teammate with unhealable damage.

CCs like fearing are jokes... cyclone and polymorph seem to be the same.. but Fears are unbreakable and don't have any Diminishing returns.. heck.. seems like nothing has any diminishing returns..

And this might in fact be my last xpac or few weeks of WoW if i dont see any changes and fixes..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
10/07/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Eripsni
Resto druids are broken (180k ferocious bite?)

Rdruid will only hit this hard when they pop the 6m cd for changing combat roles.

Also mages are easy to counter . hunters are the only OP thing in arena atm.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
i completely agree with what everyone has said in this thread, and on top of everything it feels like rogues have been pushed to the bottom of the barrel of all of the old toys. Some people have flamed me in my groups about qqin about rogues. but for one i dont usually complain. im pretty laid back. but let me get started since this is all true.
1. vanish. druids now have a 30 second vanish + blink? sounds fair right? oh yea priests can vanish too now.
2. Cloak. Monks now have a cloak on a shorter cooldown that reflects the damage back at the original caster? are you serious?
3. Sprint. So every other class in the game basically got a sprint thats either a. faster than a rogues, or b. on a short cd. oh and monks got a 30 second sprint that breaks roots.
4. Leeching poison. a joke right? something the devs put in for a laugh im guessing since it heals for next to nothing when warriors are mortal striking me for 86k, executes over 100k, over powers for over 50k.. lots of help a few k heal does from pecking away at peoples health.
5. burst of speed. really? let me tell you how fast it is. it isnt. because if you use BoS to break a root you dont get the speed bonus. so you just get kited around with no energy while you try to keep up with everyone else running around much faster than you with their speed buffs anyways.
5. shadow step. still a 24 second cd with no breaks to roots. so mages blink is 15 seconds. druids shadowstep is 15 seconds and dazes the target. warrior charge can be used twice within 20 seconds. help me out if i missed anything else.
6. our last tier. this is just a little ridiculous. we got a throw that grats combo points. and we got versatility which allows us to use redirect whenever we want. and anticipation which allows us to stack 10 combo points. incase anyone didnt know. NOW LOOK AT EVERY OTHER CLASSES LAST TIER TALENTS. now look back at ours. now look at everyone else. yea. it really exsists.
7. so fear right.. i think we've all covered this already.
8. oh yea and compared to everyone else we dont have any viable defensive cooldowns. btw incase you also didnt play a rogue or warrior. my defensive cooldown evasion basically says please. come smash my face in, because if i dont use it, i'll die. and if i dont use it. i'll die.
9. at the end of everything THANK YOU BLIZZARD IN YOUR VAST GAMING KNOWLEDGE for providing us with ONE SINGLE ABILITY YOU GRANTED US AT LVL 87 WHICH FOR 12 SECONDS MAKES US DO MAYBE AS MUCH DAMAGE AS WE SHOULD BE DOING ALREADY. thats if you arent stunned, feared, rooted, disarmed, snared, someone has a bubble up, someone popped a cd, and you can SIT ON A PERSON FOR 12 SECONDS, maybe if they started 3 days ago.
if i missed anything else please feel free to fill it on in
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Step 1: Pop Beastial Wrath.
Step 2: Do whatever you want, just make sure your pet is attacking the target.
Step 3: Facing a lock and he dark bargained? Mage iceblock? Renew CDs and pop beastial wrath again.
Step 4: Repeat Step 2.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit.

Sounds like skill issue guys, just press 1 button (3 max) and you'll win!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
After very good feedback about my hunter guide, I've decided to make a rogue guide.

Step 1: Reroll.
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit.
Reply Quote
24 Troll Shaman
BLIZZARD.

FIX

YOUR

GAME
Reply Quote
24 Troll Shaman
Oops posted that on my alt lol.

Its too late now anyways... Do these things take several weeks to fix or something? There is already a warrior/hunter team (yes, warrior hunter) rank 1 in 2v2....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is how you fix it...
http://tinyurl.com/9vkt69d
Reply Quote
38 Human Rogue
blizzard will delete this post to make it look like everything is fine and then in the next raiding patch theu will nerf one hunter ability buy 2% and call it a day
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Monk
Okay on Hunters. Stampede pets are ignoring resilience. This happens at times with pets in Lynx Rush as well. This is a BUG. How about rather than calling for classes to be nerfed ask for them to fix this bug.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I love all the QQ about the season and it only been 2 weeks. Arena is not pvp!! Don't try to change the game based on some useless match making value. Arena is FOTM, made to get kids who can't pve to reroll every few months to soem other class they can't play either. Dont you all remeber DK S5. I hate to tell you guys something but in season 1 day one, I was so looking forward to arean. I played a mage at the time and my friend played a rogue. The gates open up and there was two BM hunters, they never left the start area and the pets just wiped us out. I knew from the frist game I every played that arena, even more so 2v2, is FOTM.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I hit 240k ferocious bite with berserking up on a disc priest.

Pretty sure he only had base-line resilience though. :D
Reply Quote

Rdruid will only hit this hard when they pop the 6m cd for changing combat roles.

But you shouldn't be able to do it ever....
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

2. Cloak. Monks now have a cloak on a shorter cooldown that reflects the damage back at the original caster? are you serious?
3. Sprint. So every other class in the game basically got a sprint thats either a. faster than a rogues, or b. on a short cd. oh and monks got a 30 second sprint that breaks roots.

2. Diffuse Magic doesn't prevent the application of magical abilities. The reflected spells are double mitigated by our resil then the targets resil and then do next to nothing besides prevent CC application.

3. Monks have no passive run speed and our gap closers are targeted and extremely subject to lag and dead zones. Also Tiger's Lust costs chi and without EH up, we have no guaranteed way to generate chi when off target.

10/08/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Bkz
Resto druids are broken (180k ferocious bite?)

I hate this excuse. Just because it has a long CD does not give it a reason for insanity. A healer shouldn't hit harder than everything in my arsenal regardless of the situation.
Edited by Kallìk on 10/8/2012 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
your right i digress. monk class is fragments in the trash bin with rogues also. the roll ability and flying missing kick are horrible excuses for mobility, they over roll or over kick their targets. roll is POSSIBLY acceptable. the flying garbage kick is not. and no atm you cannot stop yourself it seems unless i spam a combination of the back button (s) and the flying serpent kick again in hopes that it registers and i land somewhere near my target. also the monk abilities are so clunky and pathetic some of them dont even make sense for a rotation. while some dont make sense for the class or an ability at all?
little fire blossoms at your feet for 30 energy? for what? you need to keep jab up
fire blossom you can shoot at people??? POSSIBLY VIABLE but it just pops off in the direction your facing. just what are we supposed to do with that?
and as much as i hate to say it i think disable should be woven into some baseline ability like jab. it does no damage, costs energy, and is another clunky ability on the action bars smgdh..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Arena is horrible #donewithit
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've said it before and I'll say it again..no MMR reset on a FRESH expansion was the dumbest move they could possibly make. On top of that, terrible balance at the moment as well as not letting new players pick up the Arena Pass? They must really hate money because I would have bought it but too late I suppose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]