This is PATHETIC

90 Human Mage
its funny that a ret paladin is complaining about things being op. Oh whats a matter guy you cant just easily press 2 things and beat someone now as ret? cry more
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/08/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Brosidon
its funny that a ret paladin is complaining about things being op. Oh whats a matter guy you cant just easily press 2 things and beat someone now as ret? cry more

Typical mage is thinking everything is fair and balanced.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Brosidon

Except that's not his issue at all and he has very valid complaints that more than ret paladin's hold.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The dispel timers are just stupid. I could deal with OP CC on me or getting snared every 2 seconds.... IF IT COULD BE DISPELLED.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Kîllawar
The dispel timers are just stupid. I could deal with OP CC on me or getting snared every 2 seconds.... IF IT COULD BE DISPELLED.

Melee, and many teammates have ways of freeing eachother, 2 HoFs, windwalker totem, 4set heroic leap etc.

Those abilities would need a nerf, hard, before we could have spammable dispel again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
It seems as if pvp is intentionally being broken so eventually blizz can focus on pve only. Very disappointing because late bc and most of wrath had pretty good pvp, it's not like blizz doesn't have the intelligence or ability to balance it, it's more that they are lazy or it isn;t high on their list of prioritites.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/08/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Xiun
4set heroic leap etc.

It did get nerfed; increases run speed by 70% for 3 seconds after using HL, though the speed bonus usually ends before you even land on long jumps.
Edited by Solv on 10/8/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Step 1: Reroll.
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit.

ty gandolfx this guide was really helpfull step 1 was my favorite part :D

Thanks man. Just helping out these scrubs on how to play rogue.
Reply Quote
Arenas, PVP... It's all absolutely pathetic right now.
CC is broken.
Mages are broken (Too many reasons to list)
Warriors are broken (100%-20% in 1 second)
Hunters are broken (Lawl Stampede)
Resto druids are broken (180k ferocious bite?)

In all my years of playing WoW and seeing each expansion, I've never seen a worse job of balancing PVP than I see right now. Terrible job. Way to go on starting the PVP season with everything extremely unbalanced like it is at the moment.

Umm Spriests also, healers are unkillable, rogues and monks are unplayable, ret pallies cant be kited EVER, warlocks chaos bolt 250K crits... everything is just stupid right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Soezê
90 Human Warlock
Skill Capped East
I've said it before and I'll say it again..no MMR reset on a FRESH expansion was the dumbest move they could possibly make. On top of that, terrible balance at the moment as well as not letting new players pick up the Arena Pass? They must really hate money because I would have bought it but t

Arena pass hasn't be released yet... that's just for people who bought it last year to gear up and play around with classes ( especially monks )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Because this didn't happen S5 or S9, right? Right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KGB
the season just started give it time for the nerfs and mech changes stop crying . patience is a virtue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guess what? Somebody QQs about whichever class I over powered every season. Someone is just as mad as you every season.

It's fine, learn to play. Defensive cooldowns CC, and positioning can all be used to avoid a recklessness, a BM'd hunter, and a mages shatter. If your reaction time is slow and you aren't able to anticipate it, you will die. That's the point of PvP.

GLHF
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Conspiracy
Because this didn't happen S5 or S9, right? Right?

this, it seems like everyone forgets the beginning of every other expansion.

and S12 is NOTHING CLOSE to the travesty that S5 was, anyone saying its as bad or worse never played it or suffers from brain damage
Reply Quote
Half the classes are OP,

Half the classes aren't.

If you don't like the changes, don't play.

Otherwise, adapt and overcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i would like to contribute...

Hunters.

Am i doin this rite?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Juicenewton
and S12 is NOTHING CLOSE to the travesty that S5 was, anyone saying its as bad or worse never played it or suffers from brain damage

This is actually worse than S5, there was a lot more people playing back then, the only thing you may recall S5 is worse is that 2's gave Gladiator titles, but in 3's you actually saw a lot of Comps, right now is KFC and Shatterplay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]