Addons for macbook pro!

85 Pandaren Monk
I need some help blizz, i am playing on a macbook pro 2011 laptop and i've been playing on it for on and off for about a year now on this computer. I've never once had a problem with addons but after installing MoP all of a sudden i can't get them to work. I've tried curse client, uninstalling it and reinstalling it and still no luck. I tried manually installing the addons i need and simply dragging them to the addons folder and still no luck. Am I missing something here? Since I just hit 90 on my main I need DBM in order to start raiding and I am being held back because of it /:

Please help me blizzard!!!! or anyone!!!
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Monk
Come on, no one can seriously help me with this?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
There's a good FAQ on installing addons at :

With DBM it'll unzip into a parent folder with many folders inside. You need to make sure you are dragging the folders inside that parent folder into the addons folder at :

Mac HD -> Applications -> World of Warcraft -> Interface -> Addons

The wow client will only look one folder deep in the addons folder for .toc files to load. Addons inside other folders inside the addons folder generally won't load.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)