Official Jewlcrafters no pvp gems qq thread!

90 Human Paladin
Sweet PTR notes are out, AND STILL no pvp gems. I really don't want to drop JC but its has become the WORST profession for pvp now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Request sticky, get this to the top. This needs to be addressed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is no one as upset about this as me? This is seriously 100% the WORST profession right now for anyone that stacks resilence/pvp power, which I'm almost 100% sure is everyone atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They need to buff blue gem drop rate while prospecting and let alchemist xmute with common herbs. Also remove free gems from doing daily research, i want to go back to Cata when I was making 10-15k gold a day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeap, JC currently the worst crafting profession for pvp atm.
Edited by Faynt on 10/13/2012 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
TBQH I'm OK with this. Anything that reduces the number of JCs competing in the market is a good thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
A GM just told my guildy there are no JC pvp power and pvp resilience gems in the game because that would be imbalanced...yet BS have access to that...GJ BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/13/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Faynt
A GM just told my guildy there are no JC pvp power and pvp resilience gems in the game because that would be imbalanced...yet BS have access to that...GJ BLIZZARD

LAWL, also is it imbalanced that our !@#$ty serpent eye's are taking up space for pvp gems?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BUMP FOR BLUE POST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BAMP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Damn so I would be better using the 320 PVP Power gems instead of the 320 Strength ones i can make with JC?

Is PVP Power that much better than Strength for DeathKnights?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
IT'S MY PVP POWER AND I WANT IT NOW!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
PvP power is so good now that I won't even be using my JC gems except to fill meta requirements, which will be wasted gems. Please add a blue PvP power gem so that I can feel okay about spending a lot of time/money leveling JC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Drowsx
I won't even be using my JC gems

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Or atleast tell us it's not changing so I can level... literally anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/18/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Mercer
Or atleast tell us it's not changing so I can level... literally anything else.

I really don't want to drop JC but if this BUG isn't getting fixed I am going to. But like you said I would at least like a response telling us they aren't going to, I can't believe with all the hot fixes going out and new PTR notes this hasn't even been addressed. I am going to bump this thread every day until we get a response.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Ðrake
Is PVP Power that much better than Strength for DeathKnights?

PVP Power is the best stat for everyone atm, at least damage dealing classes, not sure about heals now that they added that debuff or w/e.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]