Golden Lotus...

90 Worgen Warlock
So I just wonderfully hit 90 last night and went to the shrine city in the vale. I got the quest that take takes me to the golden pagoda for the start of my Neutral dailies, but there are no quests there.

Am I missing something? I have no dailies for the golden lotus. I am 90, I have done the quests for the white tiger temple, i have opened the vale, been to the city, and there is nothing. I would like to start getting my dailies done but I can not seem to find any.

Any advice or ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
So I just wonderfully hit 90 last night and went to the shrine city in the vale. I got the quest that take takes me to the golden pagoda for the start of my Neutral dailies, but there are no quests there.

Am I missing something? I have no dailies for the golden lotus. I am 90, I have done the quests for the white tiger temple, i have opened the vale, been to the city, and there is nothing. I would like to start getting my dailies done but I can not seem to find any.

Any advice or ideas?

There should be a few lead in quests that you have to do to open up the Golden Lotus dailies. I don't have their names in front of me, but they involve killing some things, collecting some crystals and blowing up a cave. You should have gotten a bread crumb quest to meet the quest giver.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I got nothing. But I will have to check out around the vale.
Reply Quote
18 Blood Elf Mage
You might try flying around to see if you can find any quests waiting for you. I know that I had to go into Guo-Lai Halls before I opened the Golden Lotus dailies. It's a quest that will auto-pop when you get near the opening to the halls.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Did you go to shrine of seven stars the proper way by unlocking the gate? If you didn't and went there by any other means the chain to dailies can't start.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/08/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Nerfdks
Did you go to shrine of seven stars the proper way by unlocking the gate? If you didn't and went there by any other means the chain to dailies can't start.

Yeah I did. The cut scene was pretty cool. I also did the quest where you go talk to all the people there and fight off an assassination attempt against the quartermaster. On another forum someone said it might be phasing bug and I should check it out the next day after dailies reset. I will check it tonight and see if it has still not shown up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The Issue was panda flying. I bought the panda flying and the quests I needed poped right up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]