Frost Mage, Looking for a new home. 463 item

Hey there. I'm currently looking for a new raiding guild that enjoys raiding as much as I do. I have raid experience goIng back to burning crusade, and most recently 8/8 heroic DS. I'm currently on illidan US, but willing to transfer.

If anyone is interested in picking up a dedicated raider, please leave your info. Cheers
Edited by Zorcwha on 10/8/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Apterous

new guild on Korgath, lfm raiders.

apterous.guildlauch.com

real id: jeaggie07@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
Bump, thanks for the posts so far
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello Zorcwha!

<Shady Shenanigans> is currently looking for an exceptional Mage to fill out its Weekend late night 10 man group. We raid on Friday and Saturday night from 11pm to 2AM PST. Please contact myself or one of our recruiting officers, or visit our guild web site, at http://shadyshenanigans.enjin.com/, for more information. My real id is Kexx#1313 and you can reach me in the later evenings.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Greetings Zorchaw!

Wolvesofwar.com

Wolves of War is a 8/8H progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are opening our doors to fill in a few spots in preparation for raiders Mists.

We are a mature raiding guild. With a limited amount of raid time during the week, we bring a serious play style to each one of our raid comps in order to push and down heroic content. We are not looking for anyone who is going to bring drama to this guild or plan to be carried. An app must complete a thorough application process. You must have Ventrilo and the required add-ons for raiding, as well as keep up with forum and strategy discussion. We do quite a bit of prep-work on our forums prior to encounters and discussing strategy between raid nights. We expect you to know your class inside and out.
We're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.

Wolves will offer 2 raid teams focused on high end progression:

Team 25-Man 2 Night Thurs/Sun 10-1 Central.
Team Old Ballz: 10-Man 2 Night Tues/Sun/ 8-11 Central. (tentative)

Qualifications
Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.
Commit to a high attendance of 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks)with advance notice of absences except in emergencies. We try to maintain an active raid roster of 12-13 players (10-man) and 27-30 (25-Man) team; this means we almost always have a bench, and members are cycled on a rotation rather than occasionally sitting.
Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.

What we offer
A mature, drama-free environment
Access to the guild bank for raid pots.
Free armor repairs during raids for full members
All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
Light raid schedule and collegial atmosphere for off-night activities
Vent server
Off-night guild PvP opportunities available

Our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. To apply, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.

If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the Web site, contact one of our officers in-game: are Banak, Contagion, Bestin, Moonraker, Teniblue, Lrdscarecrow, Pokeadot and Vallayne.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<Too Legit to Crit> is looking for a few more people for our semi-casual 10 man raid group. We lost some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP. We're a really fun group - drama free. I'd consider us somewhere in between casual and hardcore.

Our raids are Monday and Wednesday at 4:00 PST (7:00 EST) and run for 2.5 - 3 hours.

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you'd like more info, you can contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or check out our site www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com. I can also be contacted via email at the address above.
Reply Quote
Bump. Looking to get my guild situation solved asap, raid ready.
Edited by Zorcwha on 10/8/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Where are you located?

Here's our raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man. Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
My recruit spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631903906
If you have questions, want to learn more about us, contact us and apply at
our website: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com

Sorry, i don't do realID - my BattleTag is Katzen#1366 (but contact through our site is preferred as I keep odd hours in game)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Greetings Zorcwha,

I'd love to talk to you right now, to be honest. We have a Core mage spot open and have been a guild for 5 years, starting in Burning Crusade July 22nd, 2007.

I'd hop on to find you on Illidan but I know the queue over there is crazy, so if you could battletag me, that would be amazing. I'll also toss my vent info up and be in vent right now.

Host: nitrogen.typefrag.com
Port: 45105
Password: 0-F-u-c-k-s
(Case sensitive, no hyphens. Just put it that way because of language filters.)

Website: condottieri-moonguard.enjin.com (Apply here! Super short.)
GM Battletag (Myself): Stormrunner#1792
RO Battletag: Hanelore#1243 (Recruitment Officer in case I'm not on, but I should be the rest of the evening!)
Edited by Kalräd on 10/8/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We can offer the right mage a core spot in our 25m team!

Progression: Currently 6/6 Mogu

Horde, U.S. Rexxar (med / high pop)
Server First's
25man's

Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time. Farm Status has been around since Vanilla, stable guild with a good core of old-school members. Looking to build on that for MoP!

Check us out on http://www.FarmStatus.net
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi there!

We are currently recruiting a mage for our core 10man.

Please visit www.simplicity-turalyon.com for more details

Realid Dmarr218@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<Dishonored> 3/16 Is looking for a few more players for our 25 man guild. we run a 30 man roster.

We are looking for a Mage and a Ele shammy. All skilled and progressed dps may also apply.

We will start raiding on October 9th in the 25 man setting, in our down time this week we downed 3 boss's in a 10 man.

Raid Times
Tuesday 830pm-1130pm
Thursday 830pm-1130pm
Sunday 8pm-11pm - After 6-8 weeks, depending, we will drop back to 2 days.

Raid Style

We are a relaxed progression guild. We do not classify ourselves are hard core. Our goal is to down content while it is current. We have fun in raids, we converse, gamble, whatever we find fun...until it’s time to work. When Boss's are being talked about, and pulls are going on, the tone is changed to work hard and get it done.

We use mumble, we are very active on our forums, and we have many knowledgeable players who have seen US top 10, 100, and 200 guilds. So again, if you’re looking to have fun, get stuff done while it’s current, but still have a real life. Hope to hear from you!

Dishonored.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Spartacus on 10/8/2012 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Check us out :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758257072
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look at your guild. Now back to mine. Now back at your guild. Now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn't mine. But if you decide you want to experience end-game content with an end-game guild, this could be your guild. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a raid with a guild that could be your guild. What's in you gear slots? Back at me. We have it, it's that gear for that slot that you needed. Look again. The gear is now titles and achievements. Anything is possible when your guild is Sacred Vow and not the other guys. I'm on a panda.

In all seriousness though, Sacred Vow is currently recruiting for 25 mans to push US rankings and Server firsts.
A little further information.
Name: Sacred Vow
Server: US-Eredar PvP, Alliance,Chicago datacenter,EST server
Format: 25 m
Current Progression: 6/16
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST sun/mon/tue
Contact information: Real Id: Bethsbooks@charter.net
Battletag: Zadoc#1856

Class Needs:
Shamans: low
Paladins: low
Druids: Medium,Guardian specced tank.
Warrior: low
Hunters:medium
Priests:High healing priest and exceptional spriest
Rogues:low
Mages: High
Warlocks:High
Monks:High
Death Knight:Medium
Any exceptional players of any class feel free to contact us,we are constantly looking for better players to push progression with.

A little bit about us:
Sacred Vow started out as a group of friends with a goal to make the perfect balance between hardcore raiding and a friendly guild. We have grown much since those beginning days,securing alliance first on our server in DS and becoming a contender for server firsts in MoP in a relatively short amount of time. Our core team is consisted of parsing players and some of the best players our server has to offer.

As such,we are looking for players that share our same mentality. Players that will research the fights,study their classes and the delicate art of min/maxing your toon to it's fullest potential. Players that will show up to a raid fully prepared to the best of their ability. While at the same time having a strong relationship within our guild community.

What we expect from you:
Know your class: I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.

Gear: We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.

Ability to meet our raid schedule: Attendance is and will always be top priority for our expectations.Since we are recruiting for main positions and are going to keep a tight roster we need to depend on you to make our raids with 99% attendance.

Attitude:
We are not going to tolerate loot Hogs,arrogance,cockiness,and people who are inconsistent.

If you fit the above description,and you are looking to join a guild with a mindset to progress,push server firsts and US rankings with.Give me a shout at my real ID or Battletag and we can discuss any further questions/concerns you may have :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Zor 8)

I am currently in need of a strong mage that WANTS to grind heroics (we start tues). So if you can pewpew, get out of bad , know mechanics before stepping in raid, AND can laugh at disturbing jokes...:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794322271#1

Above is my spam/history. Take a look and if you like hit me up :dawsondeanna36@gmail.com

THX!

and good luck!

Pakserian
GM of GC
Madoran
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh i even send out xmas cookies to guildies if they are good 8)

lol
Reply Quote
Last bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]