Glyph of the Val'kyr

90 Draenei Priest
I'm sure I'm not the only one thats a bit dissapointed by this but...WHY IS MY VAL'KYR NOT FLAPPING HER WINGS IN MID AIR?!?!?! It would look so much better with her hovering above the ground like the Spirit of Redemption. It just looks so tacky with her just standing there with those humongous wings.

Please blizz make her fly ahaha. Or at least hover like the spirit of redemption. You could also make it like the val'kyr's by the Lich King's side when you scoop up that first quest after creating a Death Knight.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
This same complaint has been kicked around since the glyph was introduced, both on these forums and the beta forums. There's no indication that our lackluster minor glyphs are going to get any sort of change.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I've said it before and I'll say it again: This glyph should be called Glyph of Spirit of Damnation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I am sad with this too....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I too was let down. When I read the tooltip on the glyph I nearly pissed myself with excitement. I CAN BE A VALKYR NOW! AWESOME. Then i see the thing....and you all know the rest
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
I was disappointed when I found out too. I didn't even realize that Val'kyr had a standing animation, you always see them flying.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Same here. I thought it would look like the LK Valkyr's not the statue or whatever it is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]