Passenger mount constantly ejects passenger

90 Dwarf Hunter
It is impossible to fly with my recruit...every single time we try he is randomly ejected from the mount and we have to wait until his parachute slowly brings him down.

This does not happen on the ground mounts like the Mekgineers Chopper, but every time I use the x-53 Touring Rocket or the Obsidian Nightwing I lose him over and over and over again.

Anything we can do to make it stop?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
This is written up in the bug report forum. Not much to do until it's fixed. It's driving me nuts too.
Edited by Tamrâ on 10/8/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
It happens on all multi-passenger mounts for my wife and myself every time we try to cross into another zone. It's a CRZ issue that Blizzard knows of and is working on.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Awesome, good to know it's something they're working on. WoW is the first game this guy who I've recruited has ever played...and he thinks I'm throwing him off on purpose haha.

Thank you guys for the reply.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
This has been happening for months - It is a major pia
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bliz, seriously, it's been ages, please fix this.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004442380?page=1
10/30/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Rygarius
There are technical limitations preventing multi-passenger mounts from holding separate characters when crossing a zone boundary. Unfortunately, this isn’t something that we can quickly or easily fix.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004442380?page=1
There are technical limitations preventing multi-passenger mounts from holding separate characters when crossing a zone boundary. Unfortunately, this isn’t something that we can quickly or easily fix.

Really... Worked fine till CRZ came into being. Can I get all my gold refunded and cash for R-A-F accounts I bought for the mounts. As they are now useless for me and my gf. It really kills the experience and game play in 90% of the world. This has been known about since may on the beta servers and it's now November.
Reply Quote
yea , same here, FIX IT!! thats the whole point of the mount!, they are quick to take the money out of my acct for subscription though
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]