Holy Fire macro help please?

90 Draenei Priest
Hello,

I need help making a macro for Holy Fire to work in Healbot.

Basically, I want it to hit the target of the person whom I click on in Healbot, or if I click on myself (on Healbot), to hit my target, or at least something that's targeting me.

My main desire is that it'll be hassle-free, and just go off when I press the assigned button in Healbot, and preferably target the 'main boss', or at least hit something that's already in combat, so I don't pull something I shouldn't (otherwise I could probably just use some kind of [target=harm anything] macro (or however that would work).

Can someone help? I'd be most appreciative!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I haven't used Healbot, but assuming it's similar enough to Clique this should work:

/use [@mouseovertarget]Holy Fire
Possibly more smartly, here is one that will cast Holy Fire on your mouseover's target if that's unfriendly, otherwise cast it on your target's target if it's unfriendly, otherwise cast it on your target:

/use [@mouseovertarget,harm][@targettarget,harm][@target]Holy Fire
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't use healbot so I don't know if my macro will help you.
/cast [@targettarget] Holy Fire

I do this with mindbender too :) So I don't have to switch targets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks for this - I'll test it when I get chance!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]