Nat Pagle Reputation Levels

100 Human Mage
"There are 6 levels of friendship: Stranger, Acquaintance, Buddy, Friend, Good Friend, and Best Friend."

I've read that in multiple places, yet I've turned in quite a few fish and now Nat Pagle is my "Pal". What level is this? Do his levels just have different names? If so, what is "Pal" equivalent to?
Reply Quote
Stranger = Neutral
Acquaintance = Friendly
Buddy = Honored
Friend = Revered
Best Friend = Exalted

I believe.
Edited by Qifa on 10/31/2012 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Stranger = Neutral
Acquaintance = Friendly
Buddy = Honored
Friend = Revered
Best Friend = Exalted

I believe.

Way to completely miss OP's question.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Where does it say Pal, though? Your rep menu or the flavor text when you talk to him?

Use the rep menu on your character sheet to gauge your rep level with NPCs. Pal would suggest rank 2 or 3 I imagine.
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
Stranger = Neutral
Acquaintance = Friendly
Buddy = Honored
Friend = Revered
Best Friend = Exalted

I believe.

Way to completely miss OP's question.

Missed the question, and gave the wrong answer to what he did answer. Each friendship level is 8400 rep.

OP: not sure where you're seeing "Pal", but from your reputation page, it looks like you should just barely be into "Buddy" at the moment (18000 rep in, with each level taking 8400 rep).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]