Dear BTM

90 Human Paladin
Is there a reason you are trying to wipe us when we pull a world boss? I would suggest you recognize. Before you get smacked in the face again.

No but seriously can you cut it out its not very mature. I understand the disapointmant when you get there just a wee bit too late. But it happens.

If some other alliance is messing with you when you are killing a world boss thats between you and them, therefore stay the eff away from us kthx.

Be Crisp :)
Reply Quote
Isnt the whole point of having a world boss is so horde and alliance fight over it? i remember horde always trying to wipe alliance on Kazzak, and I am sure alliance did the same thing, thats the fun of it.

At least we arent in a pvp realm where they can really try and do damage right?

P.S. I see the potential for awesome in this thread so I am getting my popcorn ready :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
*spying a huge financial opportunity, Dareniun quickly assembles his ACME storefront and starts hawking his wares.

"Horde banners to the right, Alliance banners to the left."

"Edible popcorn over her the throwing food like rotten tomatoes are out front, free for the taking provided you throw them at someone in the other faction."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
*Looks at his watch*

:/

*A delivery truck arrives with two packages from ACME. Dareniun quickly opens each box and puts out a display. Samiam halloween-style election year masks on display on the left and Worldboss halloween-style election year maskss on display on the right.

"Get your halloween masks before they run out! Secretly vote your favorite faction with your purchase!"

*Dareniun puts one of each mask on two pumpkin head scarecrows. From behind the two scarecrows Dareniun pulls back a slingshot with rotten vegetables and lets it fly.

"C'ommon folks! Let's get this parte' started!!!"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
*Dareniun checks his watch again

*He mutters to himself ... "This has got to be the most boring war thread ever made ...."

*Strolling over to the table with the chess pieces set up, he is tripped up by the tumbleweed and coughs as the billowing dust picks up.

*Looking around at his empty store he calls out "WHITE MOVES KINGS PAWN 2 TO KINGS PAWN 4"

*Dejected he slouches in the chair behind the white side of the chess board.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
dare is hilarious!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some life ... a potential customer perhaps?

Would you like a free 1950's style Lone Ranger super secret decoder ring? .. I could send you encoded messages once a month for a nominal fee :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Is there a reason you are trying to wipe us when we pull a world boss? I would suggest you recognize. Before you get smacked in the face again.

No but seriously can you cut it out its not very mature. I understand the disapointmant when you get there just a wee bit too late. But it happens.

If some other alliance is messing with you when you are killing a world boss thats between you and them, therefore stay the eff away from us kthx.

Be Crisp :)

Maybe you should have your people not attack us? Both times someone in your raid jumped people in ours which led to the pvp, neither time were we the instigator.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Oh hey guys... what's going on in this thread?

For the Horde! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It was reset seconds before I was going to face pull it for our tank. After that it became a free for all with so many people showing up.

Edit: I also got pvp baited because I didn't have a macro to target him. Highfive flagging and starting the pvp unknown paladin.
Edited by Boraz on 10/9/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'd personally never complain over someone wiping my raid over a world boss. Then again, we came from a pvp server, where something like this would've been normal and expected. It was your paladin, however, who came to kill a world boss flagged and got your entire raid flagged, too.

It was good fun, either way. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Wait!!!!

REASONING???

Hold on a second .. this is HORDE and ALLIANCE we're talking about .. years of fighting and hatred towards each other ....

PEACE IS NOT PROFITABLE!!!

TO WAR!!!

Oh what's the use .... *sigh* ....

Kings bishop 1 to Kings pawn 2 or however it goes ....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Dissonik on 12/10/2012 2:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/10/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Dissonik
Don't flag yourself and nothing like that will happen.

this.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Hey man. We came to try and tag, you wanted to attack our people. Can't be mad that your raiders wanted to PvP instead of kill the boss. =]

Lok'tar Ogar
Reply Quote
Popcorn was a good investment
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Meh crispies needed to be popped off their high chariot of being the realm bosses. Burn em out everytime i say.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Ya! burn em out. come at me bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
First off: No one in our raid was flagged for pvp till you guys showed up, you guys flagged your self. 2nd: We're gonna kill you when you attack us. 3rd: When you pvp you kill the heals first:) That's how pvp works:) Good luck BTM!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Wtb world pvp event. CRISP VS BTM?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]