Dear BTM

100 Pandaren Shaman
10/26/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Worldboss
Also, to earlier comments, there was a BTM vs. CRISP world event before Mists launched. As I recall, not many BTM showed, despite all the planning.

It was never meant to have anything to do with a BTM vs Crisp, you guys took it to that, it was not an us against you, it was meant to be a free for all with the winner getting the run......

I realize it was never meant to be a specifically Crisp vs BTM Guild vs Guild interaction, but the leading Alliance and Horde guilds were to, Lead, their faction into battle. There was just a very poor turn out from BTM, but a great turnout overall however. Hopefully more planning for a future one will yield better results. <3
Reply Quote
sup
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

It was never meant to have anything to do with a BTM vs Crisp, you guys took it to that, it was not an us against you, it was meant to be a free for all with the winner getting the run......

I realize it was never meant to be a specifically Crisp vs BTM Guild vs Guild interaction, but the leading Alliance and Horde guilds were to, Lead, their faction into battle. There was just a very poor turn out from BTM, but a great turnout overall however. Hopefully more planning for a future one will yield better results. <3

No again you guys attempted to make it that, there was not supposed to leading anything into battle, it was meant for those competing for the run through DS to be fighting, not those giving it....I think the post I made outlining what the event was had all the information in it. All of BTM was there at the event however unlike Crisp we did not attempt to affect the outcome at all, as that was never the point of the event that WE planned, you guys jumped to give the winner if it was an alliance player the run, and then turned it into what you thought it should be, not particpate in an event that was already planned and spelled out. Please show me anywhere in my original post announcing the event where ANYTHING was said about leading a faction into battle.
Edited by Worldboss on 11/2/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
itt a bunch of nerds sweat over how to be classy on the internet
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
You get so uppity and confrontational about an event that was ALLIANCE vs HORDE in a PVP Free-for-all open world arena event. Where you were there representing the Horde on Baelgun, yet didn't actually participate?

Obviously I know you were filming, and I was Livestreaming with co-commentators, but to point fingers that "unlike Crisp BTM did not attempt to affect the outcome at all."

Maybe if we tackle any future events, planning should be done on a more face-to-face/voice-to-voice level, instead of through the grape vine and visa-vi telephone through players.

In the end, it was still a lot of fun. There are some funny moments that I captured on my Livestream from players and the commentary alike. I enjoyed creating the promotional material and setting up the event on my end and hope to do more such events in the future.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
in the end I hope you realize you are far too involved in this videogame and you should probably step outside and breathe fresh air
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Says the troll that keeps posting about trolling.

I work with the Florida Hospital, as a producer/editor/videographer/camOP, Mon-Fri in addition to my second job of my Live Stream. I assure you, lyanna, I get out and breath plenty of fresh air. =]
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
if you consider live stream a second job you probably need to reconsider your life

basically all I read is you work at a hospital, job - being a professional bum
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
if you consider live stream a second job you probably need to reconsider your life

basically all I read is you work at a hospital, job - being a professional bum

Seems to me that Bay is enjoying his life at work and outside of work with something he enjoys doing.

You on the other hand, seem to like to be negative and throw stones. My suggestion is that perhaps you find something in life which you find great joy in doing, and do it!

Oh wait, you already have, it seems you like stalking Bay in forums and attempt to spread hate and belittle his accomplishments.

Sorry, I didn't realize at first you had a hobby. I get it now. I have just bought a clue!

I feel so much better :) <3
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I have a hobby. It's killing haji's and stacking fat racks of money. And girls.

You got it all wrong. I'm just trying to help. It is mentally unwell to place so much value in a video game.

You are missing his focal point. The center of his attention is the game, the community is the focus. The community is what makes life enjoyable and brings color to ones life. He is doing what he enjoys doing and attracting others in the process.

I totally get what he's doing.

As I get what you are doing too. ;)
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
Yes, exactly. What worries me is that the center of his attention is this game. It's unhealthy.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
I heard living under bridges to be rather unhealthy too.
All that sewage runoff and always rather damp down there. =]
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
you assume I'm trolling when I'm genuinely concerned about your well being.

Likely, you are overweight. Obesity is a major problem in America today. I can give you some great links to help you drop those pounds. Stay positive.

Remember to step back from the computer monitor every once in a while and let your eyes get some rest.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Ha, you should try comedy.

A hobby is what a hobby is. Bay happens to have one. It involves socializing with others and meeting other like minded individuals.

I can feel much hate from young padwan. A Jedi Knight You will not become!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
a girlfriend I will have
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
A blow up doll doesn't equate to a girlfriend.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
sick burn
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
11/02/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Iyanna
sick burn

Here have some Sun Screen "SPF - 'I got burned by the bestest and brightest'"

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]