Tricks of Our Trade: Original Ganksta

90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Aeriwen
Leather has nothing on plate and mail.

It's actually quite amazing how little it covers. Like Warrior's Embrace. Most extreme example. lol
10 Goblin Rogue
wtb !@#$ cloth that is slutty as %^-* leather.

Well then, I shall rephrase that

want to be revealing cloth that is revealing as revealing leather.

Most cloth isn't panda friendly.
Too much "fur".
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/11/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Heartwar
Or we just like messing with Heartcrusher.

Then you should have made heartxoxoqtpai
Edited by Woran on 10/11/2012 4:07 PM PDT
35 Draenei Priest
10/11/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Woran
heartxoxoqtpai

Great idea. I'll do that right now.
55 Worgen Death Knight
10/11/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Mirotic
heartxoxoqtpai

Great idea. I'll do that right now.

The problem is that it takes forever for them to show up in your character list.

Like, a few hours.
55 Worgen Death Knight
So, I'm wondering what the brawler's guild will be like.

Because of the amount of cooldowns we can have access too we might be a pretty awesome class for it.

Just grab CR, prep, and elusiveness.

Also, it won't let me stop posting on this toon, I keep trying to change but nothing happens.
Edited by Heartwar on 10/11/2012 4:44 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
So, looks like this relationship has run its course. Ah, well, I kind of saw it coming. More time for WoW :P

Maybe I should join Redfang in stalking Couch Girl. This could be a bonding experience.
55 Worgen Death Knight
So, looks like this relationship has run its course. Ah, well, I kind of saw it coming. More time for WoW :P

Sorry to hear man, who is this btw?

Maybe I should join Redfang in stalking Couch Girl. This could be a bonding experience.

Eh, we've already slept together...

Quite a few times actually.

Thats it though, sleeping.

EDIT: RAWR!! WHY WILL IT NOT LET ME SWITCH BACK?
Edited by Heartwar on 10/11/2012 4:59 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
10/11/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Heartwar

Huh, I can't switch either.

I don't post very often (though I plan to more now that I'm devoting more time to my rogue), maybe 3 times per thread, and I started up again fairly recently. About 8-10 months ago I posted reasonably regularly for about 2 months while the Rogue Design threads were still up, on my rogue.

Huh, I can't switch either.

I don't post very often (though I plan to more now that I'm devoting more time to my rogue), maybe 3 times per thread, and I started up again fairly recently. About 8-10 months ago I posted reasonably regularly for about 2 months while the Rogue Design threads were still up, on my rogue.

Its okay, just as long as your not some kind of stalker warrior tryin to took our jerbs.

EDIT: Whoa I'm back, and I didn't even change toons this time.
Edited by Redfang on 10/11/2012 5:14 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
I lost my job today. I posted an afk on my guild site saying I don't have the feel to raid tonight and got scolded that if I was online, even with my situation explained, I would be in trouble.
Time to find a new guild.

also, where is my tabard...I feel naked!
Edited by Aeriwen on 10/11/2012 5:36 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/11/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Kiwe
I lost my job today. I posted an afk on my guild site saying I don't have the feel to raid tonight and got scolded that if I was online, even with my situation explained, I would be in trouble.

Aw. :(
I suppose you could level an alt or something!
10 Goblin Rogue

Oh noes. :(
10 Goblin Rogue
Sorry to hear that, Kiwe :(

10/11/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Aeriwen
Time to find a new guild.
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/comments/11bnkm/punda_wants_you_to_do_bad_in_arenas_with_him/

I shouldn't have said casual. Now im getting offers from people that are level 86 with no PvP experience.

I want someone who knows what a trinket is >.<
90 Human Warrior
http://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/comments/11bnkm/punda_wants_you_to_do_bad_in_arenas_with_him/

I shouldn't have said casual. Now im getting offers from people that are level 86 with no PvP experience.

I want someone who knows what a trinket is >.<

If only crossrealm arenas were a thing. I'd enjoy forgetting what Die by the Sword is with you. c:

Edit: Also, I just got nailed by a 98k Eviscerate crit. I'm not sure if the rogue blew his trinket (and he may have been Mastery-stacking Sub) but rogues don't HAVE a damage-output-increase CD... what happened?

I was like, I don't even hit that hard with Execute with CDs popped. o.o
Edited by Jorion on 10/11/2012 6:39 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
Great so I saw Frontier(My internet company) working on the poles a few hours ago.

Now my internet keeps going up and down constantly and I can't do jack !@#$, and guess what? They went home for the night and left it like this.

I doubt this post will get through but hey!
10 Goblin Rogue
I see you, Zan!

Also, Frontier sucks.

Oh, sorry man.

Look at it this way though.

More time to play WoW.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]