Pet BreedingId explained with formulas :-)

(Locked)

100 Gnome Warlock
The Service Pack 1 Update of the MSSQL database failed.... fun fun fun...

have to reinstall MSSQL which takes a while :-/
100 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the update! Your site is invaluable - I really appreciate the work you've put into it~
100 Human Mage
I went to pull up the site a few hours ago as I started searching for the new pets and I was completely freaking out. rofl! Warla, your site is the perfect resource. Thank you soooo much!
90 Tauren Druid
blizzard servers are down for maintenance? relax, wait for the spawn rush.
Warla's sql server is down? PANIC!!!!
100 Gnome Warlock
So should be up again... took me all morning setting up new MSSQL... still pissed at Microsoft
90 Blood Elf Priest
I felt so blind without you.
100 Human Mage
Yay Warla! <3
100 Gnome Warlock
Infinite Whelp Data not perfect yet.... collect some more :D i think 1 breed is missing
100 Gnome Warlock
Added Abilities for all tamer pets.. enjoy :-)
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you for your continued hard work, Warla. Your site is so extremely useful!
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Bump for visibility. Make sure to like and request for sticky.
100 Gnome Warlock
Added a new feature... in the Pet List of your own pets. You can now hover over the breedId and see a popup with all possible breeds and green line which is your pet.
Enjoy... i think its a very useful feature :-)
90 Draenei Paladin
Added a new feature... in the Pet List of your own pets. You can now hover over the breedId and see a popup with all possible breeds and green line which is your pet.

Ohhhh! Excellent. This definitely negates the constant tabbing back and forth for comparison. Thanks!
90 Blood Elf Priest

Beautiful.
:-)

This is so very excellent!

Idea: In the popup... If a specific breed of your pet is "best of" in ability list...
Have a star icon in that spot if that stat is "best of" for the skills list.
Edited by Jeramiah on 12/6/2012 3:35 PM PST
100 Gnome Warlock
Yes, but was is the "best of" ? :-)
65 Goblin Death Knight
Firstly I must say your sites awesome I've been using it since you've announced it and only recently came to comment on it because you've deffinitly been perfecting it to a final state and I realised at the time it was much more beta then it is now.

Some features I would find helpful (some I can't remember because I don't write them down):
-choice to arrange the list of all breeds by name not just players pets.
-add the dragon kite
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You may need to update the base stats on the Cinder Kitten (they buffed its Base HP by 0.5).
100 Gnome Warlock
@Simca
I just deleted the cinderkitten and got it reimported
The stats seem to be 7.5, 9, 9 for the breed 3

Are you sure it got buffed? because thats what the api gives me.. base stat of 7 / 8.5 / 8.5
100 Gnome Warlock
Im playing around for a new design for my Pet Website.
An early draft you can look at here:

http://petsear.ch

Tell me what you think :-)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]