So like...

45 Undead Warlock
When is this server going to put on low pop? It's like a damn ghost town, new players need to come to this !@#$hole and un%^-* the economy.

P.S.
Minorities.
Reply Quote
>.<
Reply Quote
lewl
Reply Quote
what about gnomes and dwarves? do they count as fractions of people?
Reply Quote
45 Undead Warlock
I remember in Wrath when people would actually be in Org. Since Cata came out the population has slowly but surely transferred away or quit all together. (I actually transferred my main out but keep all my alts here)
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Paranoialol
I remember in Wrath when people would actually be in Org. Since Cata came out the population has slowly but surely transferred away or quit all together. (I actually transferred my main out but keep all my alts here)

maybe sitting in org was boring maybe getting out into the world now is the thing to do or just everyone that is level 85 or higher is at shrine
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
Any decent server has enough people at both shrine and Org/SW
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hi I like tacos.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/10/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Paranoialol

You didn't transfer your alts? You poor thing.. you should get on that before your main toon gets lonely.
Reply Quote
3 Human Warrior
I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had a toon on this server which I had forgotten about. Also I was happy to see in the start area 5 other low lvl folks with new toons. On my other server where I have 4 toons no one is ever in the low lvl areas anymore. I would not worry too much about your pop, it seems to be just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We must be getting too close to the elections, Walmarto almost made sense!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They need to make me more sammiches
Edited by Bdog on 11/2/2012 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]