Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Bosses

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
i hope Cromush isnt a boss, he is funny and a useful DK to boot.

I wouldnt mind seeing that one Belf DK as a raid boss and Tharassian(sp?) is part of the encounter.

Indeed. i would make a good raid boss.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Gamon, as unit commander of some mercenaries.

An Alliance commander that hates the Horde(Lost his family to some Horde attack), and has gone over the edge. Being in Orgrimmar, and having a chance at revenge against the Horde, he is possessed by Sha. Anduin/Dezco(insert relevant NPC) shields the women and children he is about to murder until you put him down.

Sha.
Sha.
Sha.
Sha-possessed Garrosh.

And the previous post mentioned the BE dk, Koltira Deathweaver. That would be a cool fight I guess (although I don't know if Sylvanas would lend him out).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Lynara
As Garrosh dies the Aspects show up and say how their great purpose has been fulfilled and that the age of mortals has begun... again... again.

The ghost of Grom shows up and tells us there must always be a Hellscream, and then Nazgrim becomes the new wielder of Gorehowl.

Saurfang then tells us that we are not prepared...

Sorry couldn't resist :P

Malkorok and Songweaver seem a sure thing, I could see Nazgrim being one of those bosses like Akama/Kalec where we need to defeat him, but ends up helping us in the end. Throw in some elementals and the leader of the dark shaman. Maybe the Orc or BE member of the warlock council of six (I cant remember what races are in it)
Edited by Balthrul on 10/10/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
10 gold says we kill Wryyn too
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
11/23/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Tilyr
10 gold says we kill Wryyn too

And why would we kill him?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Thalen Songweaver
Malkorok
Gallywix
Some kind of Pandaria race(maybe recruited Mogu or Saurok or enslaved Cloud Serpents)
Some kind of Sha boss.

Can't really guess much else. I doubt there will be that many Orc Warrior bosses.

That is basically the team I'd guess:

Thalen Songweaver
Malkorok
Gallywix
Dark Shaman with Elemental monster
Garrosh/Sha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Siege of Orgrimmar

General Mal'korok

Garrosh loyalist Orc in the body of a Mogu(Come on you know that would be awesome)

Demonic Master Garrosh Horrag Felhammer

Dark Shaman Migro Felfury

Sha of *Whatever the last one is*

Grand Magister Rommath

Nazgrim(Who eventually defects)

Garrosh Hellscream
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I am fairly certain that both Mal'korok and Thalen Songweaver will be killed by us.

We will probably have a gatekeeper to kill so the siege can advance.

A Dark Shaman, possibly teaming with a warlock.

The Horde rebellion and the Alliance will meet up at the entrance of Grommash Hold. The opposing boss will be Nazgrim/Taylor along with several NPCs representing adventurers, chosen as champions of their respective factions. The fight ends with the other side giving up, giving the right to enter the throne room to the winner. Champions fight for their side so that both armies aren't wiped out fighting each other when the final battle is just ahead.

As some suggested, Sky Admiral Rogers could become too corrupted by the Sha of anger, hatred, violence, whatever to accept that the Horde rebellion be allowed to live, making her turn against her leaders.

Finally, Garrosh will probably use the final, unseen as of yet, Sha to fight the raid while the losing side of the faction battle holds the front of the keep to ensure there are no reinforcements.

Wrathion then swoops in, steals the kill, and declares himself warchief of the Horde. Nobody bothers questionning him because, hey, why not?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thalen Songweaver and Malkorok seem like givens.

And I will bet anything that we'll be facing Sky Admiral Rogers as well. Most likely scenario, assuming that the Alliance and the Horde do come to some kind of truce before the raid:

With the Sha exacerbating her bloodlust, Rogers sees a perfect opportunity to obliterate the Horde's capital city -- and grows beyond frustrated that not only does the Alliance not take it, but gets in bed with the enemy as well. She violates the truce between the two factions and tries to take matters into her own hands, vowing to cut down anyone who gets in her way.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
And I will bet anything that we'll be facing Sky Admiral Rogers as well. Most likely scenario, assuming that the Alliance and the Horde do come to some kind of truce before the raid:

With the Sha exacerbating her bloodlust, Rogers sees a perfect opportunity to obliterate the Horde's capital city -- and grows beyond frustrated that not only does the Alliance not take it, but gets in bed with the enemy as well. She violates the truce between the two factions and tries to take matters into her own hands, vowing to cut down anyone who gets in her way.

No. This is a terrible idea. Why in the name of all that is holy is no Alliance character allowed to dislike the Horde WITHOUT it being treated as some sort of grievous personal fault that turns them to the dark side?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'm in agreement with Vyrin. Don't use the Sha as an excuse crutch for Rogers to go nuts. I think it's enough that she just throws a temper tantrum when she hears about Varian's agreement to form an agreement with the rebel Horde and decides to attack the whole lot of them.

EDIT: Personally I would rather (or in addition) see Silver Covenant do this, maybe Jaina along with them. Then Dalaran can become a future raid for both sides and Silver Covenant can replace Scarlet Crusade as the official Alliance contribution to the Evil NPC Group Club.
Edited by Jetzeppelin on 11/24/2012 6:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm in agreement with Vyrin. Don't use the Sha as an excuse crutch for Rogers to go nuts. I think it's enough that she just throws a temper tantrum when she hears about Varian's agreement to form an agreement with the rebel Horde and decides to attack the whole lot of them.

Or how about she shows loyalty to her King's decision and doesn't become a raid boss? Why are you so desperate to kill her? The thousands of Alliance NPC's you've already killed aren't enough? You can't stand the idea of an Alliance commander being effective in fighting the Horde? You can't stand the idea of an Alliance NPC disliking you and not being punished for it?

EDIT: Personally I would rather (or in addition) see Silver Covenant do this, maybe Jaina along with them. Then Dalaran can become a future raid for both sides and Silver Covenant can replace Scarlet Crusade as the official Alliance contribution to the Evil NPC Group Club.

Or you could just be happy with the current 70 levels you have of slaughtering Alliance NPC's without adding more to the pile simply because they had the sheer gall to dislike the Horde and fight against them.
Edited by Vyrin on 11/24/2012 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
11/24/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Vyrin
Or how about she shows loyalty to her King's decision and doesn't become a raid boss?

Perhaps but given her current state of anger at the Horde I think it's just as likely that she'd turn against him if there was an agreement made between them.

It's all speculative ideas.

Why are you so desperate to kill her?

Because it sounds like fun! :D
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
11/24/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Jetzeppelin
Perhaps but given her current state of anger at the Horde I think it's just as likely that she'd turn against him if there was an agreement made between them.

You act as if she's in a constant state of mindless frothing in the mouth rage at the Horde. This is not true. She doesn't like them, makes it clear she doesn't like them, but that has not compromised her in any way, shape, or form. Not liking your enemy during wartime isn't some sign that you're a raging psychopath, it's a sign that you're a normal human being.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Or you could just be happy with the current 70 levels you have of slaughtering Alliance NPC's without adding more to the pile simply because they had the sheer gall to dislike the Horde and fight against them.

Sorry, too much fun to be had, and I've been dreaming about setting Silver Covenant on fire since Wrath. Guy can dream, can't he?

PS: About 88% of my last 70 levels was spent killing demons, dragons, Scourge, random beasts, bandits, centaurs, murlocks, Twilight's Hammer, Old God minions, Vrykuul, hozen, jinyu, Mogu, mantids, sauroc, and various other NPC nasties. Of the 12% of the Alliance NPCs killed, about 99% of those were complete jerks who deserved it. For that slight bit that didn't deserve it, I'm very very sorry, it was an accidental missile malfuction and was completely beyond my control.

But I still got experience for it.

11/24/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Vyrin
You act as if she's in a constant state of mindless frothing in the mouth rage at the Horde

Not true. I'm sure when she's not fighting Horde she's a total normal person who's fun for her friends to be around. When the subject comes to the Horde it's pretty clear she's got some emtional issues though. And just because she's a normal human doesn't mean she's immune to negative emotional response if her government doesn't do what she wants it to do. And it doesn't mean she wouldn't crack if she saw Varian make an agreement with anything resembling Horde, an act she just might view as a betrayal.
Reply Quote
Sky Admiral Rogers is a bit overenthusiastic, but she'll stand down if Varian tells her to. She's a professional. There's nothing in her presentation that suggests she's going to go rogue.

I think it would be more interesting to show her struggling with such an order, but ultimately complying with it.
Edited by Deerde on 11/24/2012 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/24/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Jetzeppelin
I'm in agreement with Vyrin. Don't use the Sha as an excuse crutch for Rogers to go nuts.

I'm not a big fan of the Sha being responsible for everything, either. Rogers becoming a raid boss just because she's a bloodthirsty hatemonger is more interesting -- however, I'm just going along with the current MoP lore. We've had the Sha shoved down our throats time and again, and I doubt that will change until the expansion is over.

And I have no idea what Vyrin said, since I have him on ignore. I find the forum a much less tiresome place for it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Her "professionalism" I find to be rather ambiguous, but that's just my opinion. Let's not derail this thread with another Sky Admiral Rogers morality conundrum debate.

If not her then someone else. To think there won't be at least some Alliance who would get upset if Varian makes agreements with Horde rebels and signs treaties after Garrosh is overthrone to the point of seceding from the Alliance I find to be unrealistic. To try and say otherwise is trying to make the Alliance out to be rigidly perfect, which makes them boring.

EDIT: Look at all the nations who told Terenas to go F himself and quit the Alliance because he wouldn't kill the orcs after the second war. You actually think that if Varian decides to end the war peacefully after Garrosh that everyone's going to be all hunky dory about it? Please.

If it were up to me, it would be Jaina's Dalaran and the Silver Covenant.
Edited by Jetzeppelin on 11/24/2012 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't buy Dalaran or the Silver Covenant in this rogue role, either. Jaina already took a pass on leveling Org and the Dalaran mageocracy in general is not keen on this sort of thing.

Vereesa (and the Silver Covenant generally) has a thing about BE, not Orcs. If this went down on Silvermoon rather than Org...yeah that could get bloody.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]