2200 queue...

90 Orc Warrior
blizzard it has been a solid 2 weeks since the release of mists of pandaria and it has become impossible to play the game. We want to play on Illidan because thats where all the good stuff happens. We dont want to transfer off to some garbage realm like mug'thol. We want to stay where we are. Most of us paid to be here. If people aren't using the free realm transfer you need to come up with a new solution to this problem. This is unacceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Was in queue for 2 hours, finally got down to 300, net went out for 5 minutes, now I'm back in for 183 minutes 2000th in queue...

weeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm at just over 100 but ive been in Q for over 3hrs now I just run netflix in the back. They need to make Q times go quicker im 100% certain they could if they wanted to but they are lazy and do not want to increase the servers population cap. It's utter bull when we pay for a service and we do not get it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tell me about it, ever since the release of expansion i can't level up !! not even one level i have a job and i go to school, when i'm done about 9ish 10ish i log in and get a 1 hour 47 minute wait ? WTH !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]