Pulse looking for some like-minded folks.

90 Undead Rogue
Larry and I are trying to get things moving in the guild lately. We need people for arenas, rbg's and coming next patch it looks like we may actually try our hand at raid progression. Contrary to popular belief we are actually a very friendly, helpful group of guys, especially when it comes to our own guildies. We just need a little more man-power to achieve some of the afore-mentioned goals.

The sooner you join the more likely you will be able to contribute to the renaming of <Pulse Reborn>... Cause exodus kinda screwed us over on that one. As for this patch we will be trying our hand at raiding if we get the people to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I SUPPORT THIS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I asked like 50 times to join.

Now any old baddie can come?

You didn't get in though... :P

Anyways, we're close to having our RBG team going in the next week or so. Feel free to ask Ketamine or I for an invite or for more info on what we're looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I asked like 50 times to join.

Now any old baddie can come?

You didn't get in though... :P

Anyways, we're close to having our RBG team going in the next week or so. Feel free to ask Ketamine or I for an invite or for more info on what we're looking for.

i'm SO down for rbgs :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We're in need of healers if any are interested in joining! :)
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
If I ever get my priest to 90, I'd be down. I'm just so lazy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]