< IQ > LF a Shadow Priest for Weekend- 6/16HM

90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
<IQ > 10M guild is recruiting an exceptional Shadow Priest to join our weekend core raid team. We are a semi-hardcore, family-oriented and drama free raiding guild, and we are currently 6/16 HM.

Our weekend raids will be held on Saturdays & Sundays @ 4:00pm-8:00pm (MST/Server Time).

If you are interested in joining us and/or would like more information about IQ, please visit our website at iqguild.enjin.com to apply or send me a private message.

Thank you.

Foxxè (Battletag: Foxxe#1123)
Edited by Foxxè on 2/6/2013 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
We are still looking for a capable tank to join our core weekday raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is there any chance I could join the guild? I certainly would not be of any use to your raid team currently being new to the game. I am however looking to find a good guild that will actually help me to become a useful tank without instantly just tearing me down. I received a random guild invite early, but seems to just be a mass invite guild seeing as how it is apparently new and already has 300+ members. If I am out of place in asking for a guild invite then feel free to shoot me down, but figured it was worth asking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Hey Shugan,

We usually do not invite casual players or low lvl chars to our guild unless you have a friend in guild. However, if you are serious about lvling your character to max and willing to put in the effort to become a capable tank, we would consider sending you a guild invite.

If you are serious about joining us, please submit an app on our website (iqguild.enjin.com) and tell us alittle bit about yourself and your experience as a player in WoW.

Thank you for the interest.

Foxx
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
IQ
still looking for a capable tank for our weekend team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
We are currently looking for a capable healer and/or a caster DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think I am the healer you are looking for foxxe
Edited by Kleptoo on 11/17/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if you guys are still recruiting I will like to join as a main member or as a sub, whatever is best for everyone. I am very reliable for raids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I have a 476 Holy Paladin with a ret OS and I am looking to server transfer since my realm is dead as hell.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Thank you for the responses. Please submit an app on our website @ iqguild.enjin.com if you are interested in joining.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
We are looking for an experienced healer with ilvl 470+.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
LF a healer whom is ready to jump into and heal heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I got this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Still looking for an exceptional healer (Druid or Pally) or Range DPS (Boomkin or Shadow Priest) to join our weekend core raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Still looking for an exceptional healer (Druid or Pally) to join our weekend core raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We even have cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/07/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Masseý
We even have cookies.

What kind?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
Still looking for capable raiders to join our team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
IQ
01/08/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Duvai
We even have cookies.

What kind?
White chocolate Macadamia.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
IQ
We have cakes too for kick-!@# players!! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]