The Black Prince (SPOILER)

90 Troll Hunter
Deathwing's son is here on Pandaria and has joined the (Horde, if you are a Horde toon. Alliance, if you are a Alliance toon.). He wants to stop the grand war between the Horde and Alliance. Before the darkness(Burning Legion probably) consumes the whole of Azeroth. What do you think about this?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
He hasn't joined either side. He simply says we have his support. Blizzard has hinted that he's very much a free agent out to run things on his own - and his personal goals in the long run might end up running contrary to both factions even though he is actively trying to defend Azeroth.

It willl be interesting to see where this goes. In the meantime, I hope to rob him of many legendary gems in the months to come.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
But....

I'm the son of Deathwing!

And Arthas!

....and Illidan!
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
But....

I'm the son of Deathwing!

And Arthas!

....and Illidan!

My long lost brother!
*embrace*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I was the KING OF STORMWIND - Till that usurperous Bastard took my body SI:7 Put a Chip in my Brain so I cannot speak out my beloved republic of Stormwind without a painful zap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Nu-uh! He told me he was on my side!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/10/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Rantipole
I was the KING OF STORMWIND - Till that usurperous Bastard took my body SI:7 Put a Chip in my Brain so I cannot speak out my beloved republic of Stormwind without a painful zap.

Damn it, who gave Topper change?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I just have this overwhelming feeling that Horde and Alliance are going to join together as 1 faction. Just from what Wrathion said while we were sharing a drink...Also Highly likely that next expansion is going to be Burning Legion again with a Demon Hunter class. When you go to the Monk area in Kun-lai as a non-monk and talk to the Monks sometimes they'll say how they wished they had become demon hunters instead of monks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I actually think demon hunters -won't- be a class due to Blizz's teasing about it in the monk starter area. It's supposed to be a jab (no pun intended) at all the people who were certain that the next class would be a Demon Hunter, including me. Another agile leather-wearing class would not make much sense at this point.
It would also be silly to merge factions because one of the big successful points of this game is how polarized the two factions are. I would think it would be a neat idea though to have at least some aspect of the game where Alliance and Horde can work together. If nothing else, at least at the end of Pandaria I expect the whole outright "war" thing to end and for them to return to an unfriendly rivalry. The war feels a little stupid anyway.

Also, I get the strong feeling we're going to be beating the crap out of Wrathion at some point this expansion or the next. He seems like he knows what he's talking about but it's pretty obvious he's being shady. That, and he's a dragon. Dragons were born to drop loot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
next Class is gonna be Tinkerers. Plate wearing Tankable, Pet/range dps, and possibly a Medic/mechanic heal spec.

Mark my Words boys and girls. Tinkerers.

**Wups, looks like Hooch Left herself logged in as her Punchy panda**
Edited by Rantipole on 10/11/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/11/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Aakarshan
It would also be silly to merge factions because one of the big successful points of this game is how polarized the two factions are.

Personally I think it'd be more feasible to make it so that you can sort of betray your faction and join the other one. It was doable in Everquest via a difficult quest chain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/11/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Rollman
Personally I think it'd be more feasible to make it so that you can sort of betray your faction and join the other one. It was doable in Everquest via a difficult quest chain.

I would have soooo many blood elves on the alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/11/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Lèah

I would have soooo many blood elves on the alliance.
Including me, probably.

Also, where the hell is my tabard?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/11/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Rollman
It would also be silly to merge factions because one of the big successful points of this game is how polarized the two factions are.

also the soon to be defunct City of Heroes released a "Going Rogue" update to content.

Where I dont think it should be easy to do, I do think it should be doable. and I would personally take the time to betray my faction appropriately.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quick question about the black prince. How is he the only one remaining of the black dragon flight. Isnt there a black dragon flight ambassador in Wyrmrest? or did she (I think a she) too fall to corruption?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Most of Northrend is in a bizarre time warp. You don't know "when" you are when you are there. It could be you're talking to their representative before Wrathion hunted his family down.

Or he might simply not be aware of those who remain.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/21/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Meizyen
Quick question about the black prince. How is he the only one remaining of the black dragon flight. Isnt there a black dragon flight ambassador in Wyrmrest? or did she (I think a she) too fall to corruption?

I've always assumed the blacks from the Wyrmrest Accord signed up with Deathwing when he was flying around burning and destroying everything. So I could totally see most of the population getting wiped out during the events of Cataclysm and Wrathion mopping up the rest.
Edited by Malles on 10/21/2012 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/21/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Meizyen
Nalice - that black dragon ambassador that looks like a female human with a bad haircut - is killed off by rogues in the cellar below Karazhan.
That being said, Sabellian in Blade's Edge is not only still a living black dragon but he also seems to be sane and not particularly maniacal.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
why did i see the servants of the black prince in the vale looking for something
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Nice necro.

The Black Prince is trying to find out more about Pandaria and whether there is any power here useful for his purposes. Being a Prince, he of course sends others to investigate and report back to him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]