90 Warrior LF VERY social guild. NO SPAM

I want personal people - who dont just copy past crap in here.

Not sure why it's posting on my rogue.. But oh well!

Anywhoo, hello! My warrior is a level 90 prot/arms specced warrior.

What im looking for in a guild is one that is VERY social, and literally up for anything.

- I am 21 years old on the east coast, so if age is your concern there ya go.

-I like to play under the influence of alcohol/drugs a lot.

-I usually play mid-day. Around 10 AM EST. And then about 7 PM EST.

-I love PvP, and PvE, and some RP also. No im not glad x10 no im not world 1st heroic DS

- I am willing to learn to be serious at this game, but its not a priority.

- I like to curse alot, OOC of course. ;)

- I love to have a good time on vent/skype and establish awesome friendships with the people I play with.

But I want a guild who seriously plays like me and has a TON of fun.

I would prefer to stay horde, but if it seems like a fit Alliance would be cool.

When I say 6 yr exp, i mean ive been playing for 6 years. but 3 of them have been drunk/high. :)

Thank you for your time and I hope someone has a home for me!
Edited by Bonethugs on 10/10/2012 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi Bonethugs,
Why are you posting on your rogue?

<Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
Healers:
Paladins, druids, shamans, monks.
Melee DPS:
Death knights, paladins, warriors, rogues, shamans, druids, monks.
Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions or email us at requiembronzebeard@gmail.com. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
Battletag: Thanatos#1229
Recruitment Officer
[A] Requiem - Bronzebeard
Reply Quote
Hi Bonethugs,
Why are you posting on your rogue?

<Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
Healers:
Paladins, druids, shamans, monks.
Melee DPS:
Death knights, paladins, warriors, rogues, shamans, druids, monks.
Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions or email us at requiembronzebeard@gmail.com. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
Battletag: Thanatos#1229
Recruitment Officer
[A] Requiem - Bronzebeard

hey Galandre i dont know why, i keep trying to choose my warrior but its bugged for me. Anyways, i appreciate the offer, but i respectfully decline. You're looking for experienced raiders, and that I am NOT. And to be honest, im kinda looking for something a little more casual. More in favor of playing incoherent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump there i am!
Edited by Valveenus on 10/10/2012 4:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Is there not a home for me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hi!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hi again
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I could use a warrior on one of my core teams.

Check me out and add if interested:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032924
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Funny, you were still in the guild "KnightsOfTheHorde" before you trolled the new player forum by posting an "exercise guide" and labeling all Warcraft players as morbidly obese:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794323048

I guess your GM didn't take kindly to being alerted to his/her guild members trolling new players and trial accounts.
Edited by Arrowhoof on 10/11/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Funny, you were still in the guild "KnightsOfTheHorde" before you trolled the new player forum by posting an "exercise guide" and labeling all Warcraft players as morbidly obese:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794323048

I guess your GM didn't take kindly to being alerted to his/her guild members trolling new players and trial accounts.

Oh yeah, please appreciate this kind of humor also.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still need a warrior...tank or dps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863276670
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/12/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Fancia
Still need a warrior...tank or dps.

Hey I have to work, but Ill add your battle tag when Im off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I never got an add from you...are you still interested in a position?

I have a tank spot open for our Friday team.

Battletag is Fancia#1926
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Valveenus I had a friend request from you then I clicked accept and it disappeared on me and I don;t see you in my list.

What is your battletag? Or maybe try again?
Edited by Fancia on 10/15/2012 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]