Recup, 8.5k ticks, please just get rid of it

70 Human Warrior
8.5 k ticks really blizz what's the point? No denying it was strong in Cata but I sure didn't ask for it to be that strong YOU MADE IT THAT WAY, and you didn't fix it. Not a single reason to use this ability now, NONE. Honestly how, why or who at you're company come's up with this stuff.

200k more health and it ticks for 1.5k more than it did in Cata make's complete sense. Plus we had the damage reduction if talent pointed for it. Now we get a glyph that will make it tick for an amazing 1.4 more, yipeee!!!

Those ticks sure do a lot of good when I'm constantly getting hit for 50-100k in full dreadfull.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/10/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Warrioryo
Plus we had the damage reduction if talent pointed for it.

This is one of the things that really hurt us when they gutted our class. It's painful how squishy we are right now. People talking about getting globaled by warrs and locks even with full dreadful is disheartening. Sure it'll get better with gear, we'll take more hits, but that includes all those other classes too; they'll still outlive us at this sickening rate.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't understand?

Recup is percentage based, always has been. How is it any worse now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I don't understand?

Recup is percentage based, always has been. How is it any worse now?

We can't get quickening anymore, no imp recuperate, 15% healing reduction in pvp, other classes have retarded damage atm, we are squishier than ever.
Reply Quote
Might as well combined recup with slice and dice...
Edited by Darkerdays on 10/11/2012 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
just give it to use as a 30% heal like so many other classes get in its current state it doesnt heal for crap
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
10/11/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Freschetta
no imp recuperate,

There is a Glyph... but yeah
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've gone back to bandages. Recup is a waste of CP and global. Remove recup and improve something else, it's only at best a minor luxury when you can afford it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]