Stories behind the names of your toons?

(Locked)

90 Worgen Hunter
10/02/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Uselubeplz
I played resto last season. Nuff said.

oh ha ha. I apologize for all the poor resto druids my feral druid destroyed.
45 Blood Elf Mage
10/02/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Uselubeplz
I played resto last season. Nuff said.

Its not because you got ooked in the dooker?
90 Human Priest
Babylon + Godzilla = Babilla

Note: Babzilla is cheesy.
45 Blood Elf Mage
Babylon + Godzilla = Babilla

Note: Babzilla is cheesy.

I like it
13 Dwarf Shaman
I still claimed it though!
90 Tauren Warrior
Got Astealoth from the random name generator in Dark Age of Camelot around 2006. Used it ever since. Aste has migrated to many games :P
100 Human Paladin
Back in the day, used to be in a band and also worked as a Roadie.

Got to meet Ronnie Montrose and Sammy Hagar in Oakland in maybe 1976 or so. Hooked on that musice since then.

So in the band, wanted to play those songs so much my band mates called me Mattrose.

There you go...

/Salute
90 Worgen Hunter
10/02/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Astealoth
Got Astealoth from the random name generator in Dark Age of Camelot around 2006. Used it ever since. Aste has migrated to many games :P

The names that stay with you are the best.
I.E. Thowra and this one have stuck with me forever.
71 Blood Elf Rogue
Just a random name Savana, I thought it sounded to girly so I added an R to the end and loved the sound of it pronounced sav uh nar not suh van uhr
90 Worgen Hunter
10/02/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Savanar
Just a random name Savana, I thought it sounded to girly so I added an R to the end and loved the sound of it pronounced sav uh nar not suh van uhr

crap you found my weakness for names that roll off the tongue
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I couldn't come up with a name for this alt, so I hit the name generator a couple of times. I liked the Italian flair of one name that came up and changed only one letter. As I've played him, he's become something of a hot-blooded guy, same as my Alliance prot warrior, but Sans is more elegant.
97 Blood Elf Death Knight
My toon is named after my sister and two neices... Syn = Cynthia, bronica = sabrina and veronica

My first toon is Sabronica (after my two neices) Synbronica is the evil alter ego dk of my hunter :)

Mage is Lokilou (wanted just Loki, but was taken so I did a play on words with it)
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Herpecin- lolvd
Syphilord- lolvd
Gonorella- lolvd
Chlamidius-lolvd
Secretia- Sounds icky
Piercedcrit- Pretty jewelry
Thebatwing- "It's so veiny"
90 Draenei Paladin
Originated as a stocky, square-shaped Dwarf named Oven. This was because I was hungry and went to put something in the oven.

Switched to Horde but was used to the Oven name. Didn't want to keep it the exact same as it was on Alliance, so switched it to how I decided to play it. Name stuck with me even after I switched back to Alliance.
Edited by Eviloven on 10/2/2012 1:51 PM PDT
69 Human Warlock
Watched the movie Bridge on the River Kwai.
90 Night Elf Druid
The name Tiergan was orginally the name of my human rogue's sister, also a rogue, who ... ummm ... was paid for her services to the Ravenholdt guild. She had also been created to be a companion in a group that everyone ended up leaving the game but me.

After a while I wanted to make a druid and since I had two female human rogues, I picked Tiergan to go bye-bye.

The human Tiergan lives on in this story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7924067/1/Tales-from-the-No-Name-Bar "Sickness"

I really like Tiergan's coloring and how her new clothes look on her - especially the cloak!
90 Worgen Hunter
Tiergan, i applaude you for writing fanfiction about your toons.
I need to get on that soon since i have all these stories about mine that i'm nervous to share with people, even my close friends in my guild, for fear of being called weird.
96 Human Paladin
10/02/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Lethoura
i'm nervous to share with people, even my close friends in my guild, for fear of being called weird.
"called" weird .... hell, BE weird! But I've been that way all my life, I have no idea what "normal" is and I'm afraid I would find it boring.

(hey! how did my avatars get switched?)
85 Human Paladin
All my WoW player names, are the names of my friends from Asheron's Call 2 Dawnsong Server, my first MMO.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Simplyred - Was listening to an 80s station when I created her. "Sunrise" was taken so I used the band's name.

Simplydead (DK) - I thought it was funny.

Arclight (Paladin) - A Blood Elf pally so it made sense to combine Arcane and Light.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]