soulreaper

90 Tauren Death Knight
Does this not work in pvp?, i am getting no effect out of it what so ever,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
look at the health, i turn on percentages so when they get to 35% or less i use it and if ur watching they usually go form 35%(for example) to 9 or 5%, if its not doing something like that for u its prob bugged, keep in mind it doesnt activate right away
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
worked fine for me when i did arenas for cap tonight. worked really well at instagibbing people when i applied it to them at 50% hp then oblit with a km proc to knock em down into execute range as the debuff fell off. im sure that the priest and pally healers i killed had no idea what just happened to them.

anywho... aside from its buff duration being way to short when you kill someone before the debuff falls off its working properly
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
the buff you get from it if you kill them before it wears off is currently only 3-4 seconds instead of the 10 it should be, but the damage is working just fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]