t3h state o t3h feral

100 Night Elf Druid
This is what we end up with after a year long beta? What the hell have you guys been doing? I'm getting popped by everything in no time flat. Unstealth and die in 3 seconds.

Does this mean we are glass cannons? Hell no! I'm pushing out 2-3million damage per battleground, while I see other specs pushing out 12-18million damage.

nb4 "LOL U SUX FERAL IS FINE L2P FGT!1!"

Bottom line, geeks I have been kicking the sheet out of since forever are suddenly super skillz and I can't do anything to stop them. Fix it, mkay.
Edited by Globalwarmer on 10/2/2012 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You suck mmmkay.

Btw learn English mmmkay.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
"LOL U SUX FERAL IS FINE L2P FGT!1!"

Pretty much this =) Feral is in a fine place right now - a little clunky due to having to use pred procs on instant ht but I can kill any class 1v1 without an extreme issue. Spriests are just a stalemate though ~_~;
Reply Quote
Where were you for beta? Did you try and fix things? Have you adjusted properly to the changes?

Something tells me you couldn't be arsed to do beta, and if you did, posting like this probably got ignored, and I doubt you have adjusted to the changes properly as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love pvp'ing as feral ATM.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
ferals and rogues need major buffs for pvp. they are cripples compared to other melee classes (lol warriors/dks/rets)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]