Remember when you all cried about healing?

90 Pandaren Priest
Grats, healers are now free hks, atleast disc anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nice PvP gear OP, oh wait........ it costs 170 total cloth for the 8 pieces. That's it. Go get it and stop whining.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Reroll Druid, now you're invincible.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/02/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Vaedrin
Reroll Druid, now you're invincible.

Unless a Frost Mage or Warrior looks at you. Then you're as dead as anyone else. ;)

outgeared, outplayed, or out cool downed. choose your problem
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I have all the crafted pieces, and 4 of the new 464 items.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

outgeared, outplayed, or out cool downed. choose your problem

I pick outplayed. It's amazing how skilled every single Frost Mage and Arms Warrior got.

Fortunately, every rogue apparently forgot how to play the second Pandas went live, so I'm using that to my advantage.

you do understand druid is the healer version of mage/war, dk right...
Reply Quote
i see you haven't encountered a mistweaver
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/02/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Bøtanical
i see you haven't encountered a mistweaver

NOt sure if srs or trolling
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

you do understand druid is the healer version of mage/war, dk right...

You do understand druid can't do that while stunned, feared or silenced, right?

that is the magic thing about hots and barkskin and mobility and escapes cds
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Yes, it's a very magic thing. This barkskin that lets me heal/dispel and escape while stunned, feared or silenced. So magical it doesn't even exist.

Are you just planning on making up abilities for druids to have until you win the Internet war? If so... well, I kinda like your way of thinking... and hope Blizz listens to you. Barkskin = PvP Trinket. I like it!

you can barksin at nearly any time, hots amazing effeciency atm and guess what they heal when you are stunned, silenced, fear or otherwise cc'd. not only can you break roots without using dispel but you 2 spammable cc and 1 talented instant one, animal forms to avoid poly effects, base line aoe knockback and the complete bs that is wildcharge or displacer beat.

so once again druids are the mage/war, dk of healers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it's pretty sad that they nerf healing when a mage can just keybind everything to frost bomb, and headbutt their keyboard to get free kills.

it isnt just them though, damage across the board is high.

you know what's funny? a warrior with second wind can outheal a healer. or a ret, etc. they really need to give healers more to work with, or else people will just keep facerolling easy kills.

This.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
i must admit, im enjoying it. but i also didnt complain when healing was sky high. i play no matter what as long as i find a way to have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/02/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kheylee
Nice PvP gear OP, oh wait........ it costs 170 total cloth for the 8 pieces. That's it. Go get it and stop whining.

100k instant crits across the board. 1.5-2 sec cast that, if crits, 100k as well. IF you are lucky enough to actually get a heal off with all the stuns, fears, silences, etc it still takes you twice as long to heal back the damage recieved. pvp power and pvp resil can't fix this unless you are just completely outgeared compared to those attacking you, and even then gl vs 2 evenly geared people on you without help.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Ya, I've definately noticed that even classes that people say suck now, like rogues, can kill me in a 1v1 situation without needing to lock me out of my spells. Seems like something is missing here. Health pools are up by double, but my spells are only healing for maybe 20-30% more than they did when I was 85.

Must be my gear, I can only assume that everyone else is in full PVP gear by now and I'm just horribly behind.
Edited by Trygveseim on 10/2/2012 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]