Malevolent/Dreadful Ret LF partners

90 Human Paladin
Retribution Paladin seeking partners for 3v3 Arena and Rated Battlegrounds! I plan on streaming all of the matches on Twitch.tv as we go along. Looking to push rating for both!

Currently sitting at 57% PvP Resil and 34% PvP Power...I need conquest points to advance my gear @ this point...all enchants/gems accounted for.

I'm available for matches Tuesday-Friday, pretty much anytime of the day granted advanced notice is given.

Can leave inquiries here, or get with me in-game!
Edited by Ayrmidon on 10/4/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
What times do you normally play? Any specific comp ya wanna run? I'd be up trying a combo with ya once I get lvld n geared here within the next few weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I usually play most any time of the day Tuesday through Friday...and occasionally some on weekends. As far as 3's go, Ret / Healer / DPS (war, mage, hunter, spriest) seems to come to mind, but I'm open to other comps.

Still looking for both 3v3 arena & RBG's
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still in the market for partners...get at me in game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stream can be found here: www.twitch.tv/ayrmidon

Still looking for both a 3v3 team and RBG team...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]