No you are Rude. Don't lie to me.
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate getting asked to ok people for a trial that play my old spec/class

I have no idea why
100 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Kind
Hello. I am Kind.

hahaha

also anyone else annoyed with the stealth zen sphere nerf?
i understand that it might not have been intended to have no cap, but to knee jerk it to oblivion and not even post about it in the latest hotfix kinda bothers me :/

another nother thing.... whats the verdict on the DMC trinket? ive heard its not that great barely beats normal trinks, and others say it is on par with heroic trinks?? anyone have any concrete numbers/proof
Edited by Leesinga on 10/6/2012 12:11 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate getting asked to ok people for a trial that play my old spec/class

I have no idea why

I was Disc in Wrath/Cata. My healing partner was a resto druid.

When I rolled Mistweaver, he decided he'd go Disc/Holy (had a lvl 85 priest he'd been enjoying playing as an alt). I'm sad, somehow. I think it must be a fear that if I somehow fail on my Mistweaver, there won't be a place for me. Good thing I know I won't fail ;)

Also, he's a lovely, adorable fluffhead. He's going to need my extensive help every step of the way ;) But I can't shake the sadness!

also,

10/06/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Kind
Hello. I am Kind.

hello, Kind!
Edited by Meditation on 10/6/2012 12:16 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Meditation
I think it must be a fear that if I somehow fail on my Mistweaver, there won't be a place for me

felt the same way going from resto sham to mistweaver with 2-3 resto sham healing now, though so far ive completely outhealed them even with healing tide totem and spirit link totem
100 Blood Elf Monk
i understand that it might not have been intended to have no cap, but to knee jerk it to oblivion and not even post about it in the latest hotfix kinda bothers me :/

I'm fine with it. There was a AOE cap on beta, it should have been on live. Anyone who used Zen Sphere knew they were abusing a bug.

It was absolutely class-breaking.
100 Pandaren Monk

I'm fine with it. There was a AOE cap on beta, it should have been on live. Anyone who used Zen Sphere knew they were abusing a bug.

It was absolutely class-breaking.

don't get me wrong i'm fine with the adjustment, i just think they went too far and nerfed it into "the pretty talent that never gets used" also they did it w/o any notification
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Leesinga
also they did it w/o any notification

That's how they sometimes fix things like that.

Same thing happened with Hymn of Hope (it used to scale, unintendedly, with haste and we'd get extra ticks out of it) for priests, I think, in 5.0.4.

If they've nerfed it so far that it's not useful in any situation (on top of the target cap which should have been there to begin with, I mean), they'll buff it again slightly at some point. All 3 monk specs are going to be a rollercoaster ride while Blizz tinkers with us; hang tight! :D
100 Human Monk
In true brewmaster fashion, I now beat things down with a beer mug.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Kryalice
In true brewmaster fashion, I now beat things down with a beer mug.

I can't get a handle on the other two specs. It's kind of irritating.
100 Blood Elf Monk
10/06/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Leesinga
don't get me wrong i'm fine with the adjustment, i just think they went too far and nerfed it into "the pretty talent that never gets used" also they did it w/o any notification

It gets used, just not super often. Most of that tier is situational. I'd personally never use it because of the 4 chi requirement to even use it effectively.

The only reason I touched it is because it had no AOE cap.
100 Pandaren Monk
It's like for every post in that old thread, this thread gets a page.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Well, this is a combination of like 3-4 different class OT's. Lots of us rerolled.
100 Pandaren Monk
Got some new clothes. Just need the JP for the staff now. :(

Edit: DRUID HAD JP :D

Edit2: STAFF IS UGLY D:
Edited by Kind on 10/6/2012 1:19 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFL17DvOIA

So, this band. Holy crap. You guys should listen.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Lol. I love these guys. Friend showed them to me a while back.
100 Blood Elf Monk
http://youtu.be/TCL94-MsxYc

I just nerded all over the place.

<3 Lindsey Stirling. I adore Phantom of the Opera and this is just.. hnnggg.
100 Pandaren Monk
<3 Lindsey Stirling. I adore Phantom of the Opera and this is just.. hnnggg.

This came on my Pandora not too long ago and got swift thumbs of the upward variety.
90 Pandaren Monk
Just made 2 pairs of agi gloves by mistake

wasted 12 spirits of harmony on that

I R JEENUS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]