The Misty Keg 2: The Big Lebrewski

90 Blood Elf Monk
Is it just me or are PvPers the reason every class sucks?
90 Pandaren Monk
Need some pvp buddies of the horde variety for monk fun timez.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Mist
Is it just me or are PvPers the reason every class sucks?

Generally, if you don't count the whole Paladin Doom Lord Kazzak thing.
90 Pandaren Monk
http://youtu.be/TCL94-MsxYc

I just nerded all over the place.

<3 Lindsey Stirling. I adore Phantom of the Opera and this is just.. hnnggg.

That was ridiculously good. I really like violins.
78 Pandaren Monk
Hey, call me Desdanova.

Long time, first time, anyways...

I found myself in a forest today, setting land mines to kill elves.
I mean, I'm a pandaren in a forest arming mines to kill elves,
I don't even know where I went wrong, i mean I knew something was up a month ago or something, these vendors converted all of my valor into justice, and I was like, "hey, aren't those just ideas?" Well turns out they're currency, for the mass genocide of, well anything that isn't us. I haven't even really questioned it.

I don't even remember when I slipped so far, I remember i was fighting for good, and then one day you're selling your wife and kids to [redacted] down at booty bay for Valor.

I....I need help... I didn't get Inception...I didn't get Inception....So many layers...
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Desdanova
I....I need help... I didn't get Inception...I didn't get Inception....So many layers...

All you need to know is that Leonardo diCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are awesome actors. Oh, and this: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/Frylock72/BoughttheAirline.jpg

!@#$%es love airlines.
90 Pandaren Monk
So, I'm done doing pvp by myself. So frustrating not being able to do anything because of a single root D:
90 Pandaren Monk
ROOTS ARE BAD, MMKAY

Fighting the first boss in Slave Pens, no one is killing totems and I'm stuck rooted about five yards outside melee range from the boss. Then the tank leaves after Rokmar like a douchebag, and the Warlock decides he wants to try killing !@#$ without a tank, which was doable but I was pulling a lot of aggro.

Then the Panda Monk tank that comes in to replace the stupid Blood Elf DK we had before loses aggro on Quagmirran and I get vomited on to death.

I haven't had a decent group since I hit BC dungeons.

Edit: Does it seem like Monks have a lot of AoE and AoE control? Leg Sweep, Fists of Fury, Spinning Crane Kick, Flying Serpent Kick. Seems like they'd be good at just annoying the crap out of lots of clumped people.
Edited by Zhun on 10/6/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Leg Sweep is amazing. It's probably my favorite talent in that tier for dungeons! Especially when I do LFD and get heroic shado-pan.... Leg Sweep buys me breather room because the trash there is super painful. :X
90 Pandaren Monk
Fishing is so boring.
90 Pandaren Monk
So we got together about 30 people and went to spam aoe where Galleon is, eventually the horde noticed and went

"OMG GALLEON IS SPAWNING GET EVERYONE HERE"

we proceeded to have 3 full raid groups and the 40 boxer come and wipe us

Galleon isn't supposed to spawn for at least another day

They're still standing there aoeing his spawnpoint (it's been about 5 hours)

we are geniuses
90 Blood Elf Monk
LOLOLOLOLOL
90 Pandaren Monk
We're in the fourth expansion of World of Warcraft, and yet we still can't have our bobbers prefer schools when they're within range.

Edit: What the hell. All of my cooking recipes are grey, and my cooking skill is only 395/465. !@#$%^- professions, how do they work? WoWhead is useless too because they haven't updated the numbers that recipes are orange/yellow/green/gray at.
Edited by Zhun on 10/6/2012 11:04 PM PDT
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
Sometimes you have to ignore trolls, but that's hard to do when they're being the loudest.

I'm learning that the hard way and trying to find a way to cope/deal with that. :(
Edited by Staccato on 10/6/2012 11:27 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Sometimes you have to ignore trolls, but that's hard to do when they're being the loudest.

I'm learning that the hard way and trying to find a way to cope/deal with that. :(

That's when you put on Guess Who and smile :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPqT031SWT4&NR=1&feature=fvwp
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Zhun
What the hell. All of my cooking recipes are grey, and my cooking skill is only 395/465. !@#$%^- professions, how do they work? WoWhead is useless too because they haven't updated the numbers that recipes are orange/yellow/green/gray at.

Wait to level cooking until you get to Valley of 4 Winds. You can buy almost everything you need up to 525 from the vendor (42 golden carp for the rest).
90 Pandaren Monk
10/07/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Boozette
What the hell. All of my cooking recipes are grey, and my cooking skill is only 395/465. !@#$%^- professions, how do they work? WoWhead is useless too because they haven't updated the numbers that recipes are orange/yellow/green/gray at.

Wait to level cooking until you get to Valley of 4 Winds. You can buy almost everything you need up to 525 from the vendor (42 golden carp for the rest).

It hasn't been a problem until right now, and it's really only a problem because I can't get out to Northrend yet so I can learn the 350 recipes. I don't understand why they're not on city trainers.
90 Blood Elf Monk
I literally leveled cooking 1-525+ in a matter of 10 minutes.

Wait.
90 Pandaren Monk
I literally leveled cooking 1-525+ in a matter of 10 minutes.

Wait.

Feh.
90 Pandaren Monk
THE DARKMOON CARD MAKES US SPARKLE AND !@#$ WHEN IT PROCS

AND IT CHANGES SOME OF OUR SPELL EFFECTS
http://imgur.com/BLE06
http://imgur.com/oSLf6
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]