The Misty Keg 2: The Big Lebrewski

100 Blood Elf Monk
stream is back up.
90 Pandaren Monk
49%... still have one Enlightenment buff to chain to the one I've got with 20min left on it...

<chants> I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...
100 Blood Elf Monk
I need to study monks on will. I mean, we 6 healed which hurt, but.. I need to do better.
90 Troll Monk
Can we get some troll monks in here? :D
90 Pandaren Monk
NO

Edit: Will makes me want to go back to my lok
Edited by Endangered on 10/7/2012 9:12 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Nagrand is being invaded by Alliance on my server, by that damn merged server thing. What a pain in the !@#.
90 Pandaren Monk
Will is just a terrible fight

I had to offtank strengths, still got number 25 dps for monks...

lol
93 Pandaren Monk
Will is just a terrible fight

I had to offtank strengths, still got number 25 dps for monks...

lol

I was 26th. If I wasn't getting 3-4 second spikes of latency I would have done much better.
90 Pandaren Monk
If I wasn't pretending I was a tank I would have had #1 by far -.-

Agree to help RL friend points cap arenas

watch as he loses us every game by breaking cc and making pretty much every textbook mistake. : /
Edited by Endangered on 10/8/2012 1:32 AM PDT
90 Orc Monk
so BM dps is ridiculous... did more damage than some of our DPS last night.
100 Human Monk
10/08/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Jayded

Xuen's scaling with Vengeance is really, really strong for burst. Really strong!

Hopefully I'll hit 80 this week so I can hit 90 this month. :x
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Jayded

So what you're saying is I'm wasting my time playing as Windwalker?
90 Orc Monk
10/08/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Kryalice
Xuen's scaling with Vengeance is really, really strong for burst. Really strong!

I actually forgot to use Xuen on the fight that I parsed on :-\

10/08/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Zhun

I wouldn't say that. From what I hear, WW dps is pretty solid too. Plus you dont have to worry about tank CD's, positioning, and all that jazz.
Edited by Jayded on 10/8/2012 7:04 AM PDT
86 Pandaren Monk
Finally hit 85 last night! I've had it pretty easy with RaF and heirlooms from 1-85 and I'm hoping that chaining Enlightenment will make 85-90 a bit easier.
90 Pandaren Monk
HC

I actually forgot to use Xuen on the fight that I parsed on :-\

I wouldn't say that. From what I hear, WW dps is pretty solid too. Plus you dont have to worry about tank CD's, positioning, and all that jazz.

Its not that brewmaster is stronger DPS, its that the new vengeance system is insane right now. It should scale off eventually.

10/08/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Sengan
Finally hit 85 last night! I've had it pretty easy with RaF and heirlooms from 1-85 and I'm hoping that chaining Enlightenment will make 85-90 a bit easier.

Just remember that the buff doesn't go away if you dont teleport anywhere or zone in to anything, so quest in an area as long and hard as you can before moving to the next.

49%... still have one Enlightenment buff to chain to the one I've got with 20min left on it...

<chants> I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

See above quote and grind it out! Dread wastes is really fast if you get on a roll :)

Good luck!
Edited by Advanced on 10/8/2012 7:24 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
Got my trinket last night. :3 So excited to test it out this week.
90 Orc Monk
I did have a question, wondering if anyone can figure this out. Theres a glyph for 'Stoneskin' which reduces bleed damage by 20% while fortifying brew is active. Does that apply to stagger? I can't really understand why they would make that glyph if it didn't apply to stagger.
100 Human Monk
10/08/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Jayded
I did have a question, wondering if anyone can figure this out. Theres a glyph for 'Stoneskin' which reduces bleed damage by 20% while fortifying brew is active. Does that apply to stagger? I can't really understand why they would make that glyph if it didn't apply to stagger.

An even harder counter to Ferals and rogues in PvP?
1 Tauren Monk
Moo. I'm a monk
90 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Advanced
Just remember that the buff doesn't go away if you dont teleport anywhere or zone in to anything, so quest in an area as long and hard as you can before moving to the next.

Is that intended? I noticed that a while ago and wondered what it was about.

10/08/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Advanced
Its not that brewmaster is stronger DPS, its that the new vengeance system is insane right now. It should scale off eventually.

Oh, okay.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]