The Misty Keg 2: The Big Lebrewski

90 Undead Monk
I'm looking forward to tanking tonight. Or maybe healing if we find 2 other tanks.
90 Orc Monk
I have half a level to go and fully rested EXP, which means I have about 2 1/2 hours left of leveling. And I need to find time to do that before raid tomorrow :-( blegh.
90 Human Monk
10/03/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Jayded
I have half a level to go and fully rested EXP, which means I have about 2 1/2 hours left of leveling. And I need to find time to do that before raid tomorrow :-( blegh.

Have any sick days left?
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello friendly monk people!

Loving mine so far. Tanked my first dungeon and loved the mechanics of Brewmaster, but had a bit of trouble overall. Those dogs in SM hit HARD, though I'm probably supposed to be doing something with that meat stuff that didn't seem to be working well.

I have a feeling I may end up playing this guy more and more. My hunter feels weak these days, and something about doing all the fun dailies in Pandaria on my Pandaren feels appropriate.
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Kryalice
Have any sick days left?

I do....but Im hesitant to use any more. I spent most of last week off. I may take half a day tomorrow to finish up.
90 Pandaren Monk
huh, way more people that hit elegon and stonewalled than I expected

tonight does not bode well :<
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Endangered

How were the first 4? I'm kinda glad that it isn't roflstomp.
90 Pandaren Monk
HC

tonight does not bode well :<

trying to figure out if they stonewalled or they are testing and practicing strats :o

10/03/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Wildstout
My hunter feels weak these days, and something about doing all the fun dailies in Pandaria on my Pandaren feels appropriate.

Get a tiny bit of gear and you'll be wrecking with a hunter.
If you're basing it off SimC, that module is super duper duper broken...
Edited by Advanced on 10/3/2012 8:49 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk

Hmm, good to know, I was basing it mostly off of what I'd heard and my general thoughts, and comparing to what I experienced in Cata, where my level 84 quest geared Hunter was outDPSing my 85 heroic dungeon geared Ele Shaman, but that may have been a poor comparison in retrospect.

Thanks! But I do also still wanna get this guy up and start tanking with him. Ah! So much to do!
50 Pandaren Monk
10/02/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Faerore
This thread needs more Mist in it.

So I named my death knight Mist before I knew about monks...Now I can't decided if I should name change...

There could be 2 of us O.o

Just go with Misty for one of them...

Your welcome another problem solved by the biscuit!
90 Pandaren Monk
HC

Hmm, good to know, I was basing it mostly off of what I'd heard and my general thoughts, and comparing to what I experienced in Cata, where my level 84 quest geared Hunter was outDPSing my 85 heroic dungeon geared Ele Shaman, but that may have been a poor comparison in retrospect.

Thanks! But I do also still wanna get this guy up and start tanking with him. Ah! So much to do!

Yea, alot of people are judging opinions off of SimC... I just have to keep telling people that hunters are above average at the moment IRL.

If i'm simming withing 3%ish of my monk sim, and a hunter is still outdamaging me; something is broke, especially since they dont seem to scale any worse than other classes.
90 Tauren Monk
That probably wasn't the best thing to watch so soon after waking up lol. What a strange song.

Yeah basically. I hate waking up with it in my head because pandora played it while I was asleep.
90 Undead Monk
Just got 90 couple hours ago and loving WW monks so far in pvp from what i see in bgs (still got to test arena laster this week). Maybe alot of monks should stop QQ'n on these forums and get better.
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Snt
Maybe alot of monks should stop QQ'n on these forums and get better.

This problem is not specific to monks. Couldn't agree more.
90 Undead Monk
This problem is not specific to monks. Couldn't agree more.

Yes you are right, I should've stated not just monks. People thought monks would be just like another DK release class. Monks are still looking pretty good so far..
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Snt
Monks are still looking pretty good so far..

I'm digging it for sure. I think it brings up an interesting idea for game design that maybe no one has considered. I know that a lot of WoW veterans are always complaining about the game being 'dumbed down', and likewise newbies are always complaining that things are too hard. Throw out some classes that are (much) more difficult to play than the current lineup specifically for advanced players. You could also go the opposite way and make a class thats super easy to play for the newbies.

Like Hunter.
90 Pandaren Monk
i'm enjoying the complexity and challenge healing presents. some might not like it because it feels rotationy but i find it engaging and rewarding :P
10/03/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Jayded
Like Hunter.

Hey now, Don't hate on Hunters, I was a hunter, and a dang good one!

Also, considering race changing to Pandaren...Not sure if I should do it, but part of me really wants to.
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Faerore
Hey now, Don't hate on Hunters, I was a hunter, and a dang good one!

I was a hunter at one point too. Hard to shake that 'class for noobs' rep though.
90 Pandaren Monk
What in the useless hell. That horn that conjures food has a TWELVE HOUR COOLDOWN for four 2% health biscuits.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]