The Misty Keg 2: The Big Lebrewski

90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Zhun
What in the useless hell. That horn that conjures food has a TWELVE HOUR COOLDOWN for four 2% health biscuits.

There was something similar in BC. How often do you really stop to eat though? (If you're not using expel harm, you should be).
90 Pandaren Monk
What in the useless hell. That horn that conjures food has a TWELVE HOUR COOLDOWN for four 2% health biscuits.

There was something similar in BC. How often do you really stop to eat though? (If you're not using expel harm, you should be).

I put it back in my rotation, but it's really just the principle of the thing. A horn like that is completely useless.

Also they apparently fixed the hitbox problem with the feed barrels for the ram riding. Finally got my brew of the month voucher and got my Brewmaster title. Now I only need the Flame Keeper, For the Children, the Dead Man's Party and Merrymaker. I could get Flame Keeper if I transferred my Priest back to this account, though I don't recall if she got credit for completing it.

Edit: I like Rising Sun Kick a lot.
Edited by Zhun on 10/3/2012 2:51 PM PDT
90 Orc Monk
10/03/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Zhun
A horn like that is completely useless.

It's not meant to be a game changer. If you haven't noticed, there are about a zillion of them in the game.

10/03/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Zhun
I like Rising Sun Kick a lot.

We all do. :-)
90 Pandaren Monk
Now Im wishing our logs were public so I could go tell most of those idiots that they need to learn to play and actually link something showing that we're pretty damn competitive
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Jayded
A horn like that is completely useless.

It's not meant to be a game changer. If you haven't noticed, there are about a zillion of them in the game.

That doesn't invalidate my complaint. In fact, I recall that hat you get from Hellfire Peninsula quests that has a half hour cooldown for drinks, but that's ten times more useful than the horn. It doesn't even give a full stack of food.

10/03/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Endangered
Now Im wishing our logs were public so I could go tell most of those idiots that they need to learn to play and actually link something showing that we're pretty damn competitive

... why wouldn't your logs be public?
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Zhun

A lot of us don't have public logs the first few weeks. :P
90 Blood Elf Monk
e: Will have to do it another night.
Edited by Mist on 10/3/2012 3:52 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Zhun

Probably wont go public until late in progression or once we're on farm, we've had some bull!@#$ from horde players already, and we don't want them to be able to discern strategies from our logs or give them an idea of who in our guild is a good person to try and lock out of doing dailies.
90 Pandaren Monk
Guilds which are seriously good don't tend to post their logs (until later on, once the progression race is over). Other players vying for rankings study those logs, and guild leadership generally refuses to allow others to benefit from whatever it is that their guild is doing *right* (or even discover mistakes the guild is making but doesn't realize they're making, and turn it to their - the other guild's - advantage).

I couldn't tell you that all Top Whatever guilds do this, but I know it's common practice.
90 Pandaren Monk

Probably wont go public until late in progression or once we're on farm, we've had some bull!@#$ from horde players already, and we don't want them to be able to discern strategies from our logs or give them an idea of who in our guild is a good person to try and lock out of doing dailies.

Guilds which are seriously good don't tend to post their logs (until later on, once the progression race is over). Other players vying for rankings study those logs, and guild leadership generally refuses to allow others to benefit from whatever it is that their guild is doing *right* (or even discover mistakes the guild is making but doesn't realize they're making, and turn it to their - the other guild's - advantage).

I couldn't tell you that all Top Whatever guilds do this, but I know it's common practice.

I see, I see.

Edit: Why are some achievements blue-ribboned instead of brown?
Edited by Zhun on 10/3/2012 6:32 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Zhun

account \ non account.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Day 1: 1 - 40
Day 2: 40 - 55
Day 3: 55 - 64

Still have some play time left before crashing. So. Damn. Tired. UGH
90 Undead Monk
Posting in this thread just for the name alone.
Will probably reach exalted with the Huojin Pandaren tomorrow, along with dual-speccing into Brewmaster and learning how to shoot balls of chi out of my hands.
90 Pandaren Monk
haven't seen or read about all the fights yet, but i don't see a reason to use zen meditation :/ boss abilities are rarely targetable so its basically a 90% cd that you have to channel. during the parts where i need that 90% i can't be channeling i need to be healing. also i keep using chi on my lvl 30 talent instead of uplift and always forget about TFT >.<
90 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Mist

account \ non account.

Oh. Makes sense.
90 Draenei Monk
BC leveling fatigue setting in..nagrand getting on my nerves..
90 Pandaren Monk
84! I'll be in Pandaria tonight :D
90 Pandaren Monk
84! I'll be in Pandaria tonight :D

Grats Meditation!
90 Pandaren Monk
YAY FOR ELEGON BUGS
http://imgur.com/YLNem

anyways hes down, Emperor on sunday :<

also we made our logs for tonight public for a short time, got #2 windwalker and #39 or something for all specs, going private in a few minutes though :sadface

Awkwardly enough apparently Im getting requests to stream from people watching my guildies streams. Not sure why anyone would want to watch me play : /
Edited by Endangered on 10/3/2012 11:25 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
YAY FOR ELEGON BUGS
http://imgur.com/YLNem

anyways hes down, Emperor on sunday :<

also we made our logs for tonight public for a short time, got #2 windwalker and #39 or something for all specs, going private in a few minutes though :sadface

Awkwardly enough apparently Im getting requests to stream from people watching my guildies streams. Not sure why anyone would want to watch me play : /

Cuz people want to see monks performing at high levels of play... in action!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]