The Misty Keg 2: The Big Lebrewski

90 Pandaren Monk
HOLY TESTICLESS DID HE JUST JAB?

OMG HE DID, WHAT'S HE GONNA DO NEXT?

OH MAN I HOPE HE HITS BLACKOUT KICK, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Edited by Endangered on 10/3/2012 11:42 PM PDT
90 Draenei Monk
WOAH MAN HE MIGHT RISING SUN KICK WATCH OUT

on a serious note it'd be fun to watch a monk troll random BGs with fire blossom skillshots.
Edited by Zephel on 10/4/2012 5:38 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
When we got Elegon to the final burn, people just forgot about resetting stacks or something and we went caput. lol

Tank had to go so we had to stop.
90 Orc Monk
Finally made it to 90 last night, tanked my first heroic as well. They're pretty wimpy compared to the cata heroics when they first came out. I can see why people are saying stuns are awful for BM tanks. Trying to keep up all your defensive CDS takes a lot out of you.
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
10/04/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Jayded
Finally made it to 90 last night, tanked my first heroic as well. They're pretty wimpy compared to the cata heroics when they first came out. I can see why people are saying stuns are awful for BM tanks. Trying to keep up all your defensive CDS takes a lot out of you.

Agreed.

You'll pick up the little things that keep you alive sooner or later and a minimal amount of gear will make a massive difference in your survivability.

When we got Elegon to the final burn, people just forgot about resetting stacks or something and we went caput. lol

Yea, we're wiping at 10% :( good luck to you guys too though. We should have had it down yesterday.
Edited by Advanced on 10/4/2012 7:30 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Jayded

Grats, Jayded!

I *collapsed* earlier than I was planning to last night. 1.5 bars from 85 and I literally fell asleep over the keyboard in the middle of healing Stonecore. So I went to bed. But I was sad. Not going to make it to 90 today afterall, sigh.

Ahhh well - not like we were going to start raiding this coming week anyway. I just want to be helping the raid to be doing their 5mans! Our second healer's only lvl 88 right now (he'll be scraping by to be ready for Week 3 at this rate), and our RL who's our swing healer hit lvl 89 before logging for the night, so the tanks/dps'ers have no guild healer for their heroics yet. Poor babies ;)
90 Orc Monk
First raid tonight! I am excite!!
90 Human Monk
Grats on 90, Jayded!

My main healer decided last night that he does want to play, so all I have to do now is find two DPS who know how to avoid fire and I should be set.

That, and hit 90.
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
10/04/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Jayded
First raid tonight! I am excite!!

:) If you are tanking, the best advice I can give you is:
Dont forget ox statue (i do it alot on trash pulls)
Use expel harm as a self heal
Do NOT forget about gift of the ox orbs, those things are life savers.
Keep Elusive brew rolling while you are tanking.
Dont clear stagger while its in green. Just offset the dot with an orb here and there.

:)

Oh! And use armor flasks(mantid elixers)! Such a huge difference, plus you get a bonus from mixology.
Edited by Advanced on 10/4/2012 7:52 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk

whole idea for P3 is that you can't reset stacks, that's why the outer circle becomes electricity, not much I can offer in advice aside from play better (that's not meant to be offensive, it's literally what got our kill since we had proper strat together within the first hour of the raid)
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
10/04/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Endangered
whole idea for P3 is that you can't reset stacks, that's why the outer circle becomes electricity, not much I can offer in advice aside from play better (that's not meant to be offensive, it's literally what got our kill since we had proper strat together within the first hour of the raid)

What about tanks?
90 Pandaren Monk
Yay level sixty! Only eleventy billion more experience to go to hit level cap.
90 Orc Monk
:) If you are tanking, the best advice I can give you is:
Dont forget ox statue (i do it alot on trash pulls)
Use expel harm as a self heal
Do NOT forget about gift of the ox orbs, those things are life savers.
Keep Elusive brew rolling while you are tanking.
Dont clear stagger while its in green. Just offset the dot with an orb here and there.

:)

Oh! And use armor flasks(mantid elixers)! Such a huge difference, plus you get a bonus from mixology.

You are great.

edit: and thank you all for the grats :-)
Edited by Jayded on 10/4/2012 8:43 AM PDT
85 Pandaren Monk
Just got some new leveling music! *pops in new Muse album*
Maybe I can hit 70 >.>
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Yorue

oooo how do you like it?

healed my first MoP 5man on Live!!!!!!! Had a great group who knew all the mechanics plus zomg, yay for DBM to stop me from having to monitor debuffs to dispel ;)

ahhhhhhh Beta :) You (were) so funny!
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe I can hit 70 >.>

I'm listening to Flo Rida right now.

Starting to see the big probs with WW PVP. :[

Parry/Dodge on RSK is potentially more infuriating than Deep Freeze spell reflects while Blink is on CD.

On the other hand, MW is a bit silly... Just did a good bit over 1m healing in a WSG.

Hope WW gets fixed in the survivability and damage departments. Never had so much fun, I'd like it to be better. ;_;

I'm just annoyed at being unable to get out of roots without a PvP trinket.
90 Pandaren Monk
I never realized how horrible leveling professions from the start was. You really do take for granted leveling professions only 50 or so points each x-pac...

Got my first Sha of Anger kill though, it'd be more fun if my PC didn't suck.
90 Orc Monk
10/04/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Nerkiepaw
I never realized how horrible leveling professions from the start was. You really do take for granted leveling professions only 50 or so points each x-pac...

there are some leather gougers on my server that have a place reserved in hell. Could not agree more with this.
90 Human Monk
*peek*

ohai
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]