*peek*

ohai

.... what...

are you....

An abomination.
90 Human Monk
Is it because I'm a Gnome? :o
90 Night Elf Monk
I'm considering race changing to Pandaren since I already have like, 5 other Draenei. The real dilemma, though, is that I don't know which gender to be. I like both genders of Pandaren a lot.
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
10/04/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Tyzen

10/04/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Klairisa
I'm considering race changing to Pandaren since I already have like, 5 other Draenei. The real dilemma, though, is that I don't know which gender to be. I like both genders of Pandaren a lot.

Female!

Got curves?
90 Pandaren Monk

Kind of, but mostly because you're filthy Alliance.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Klairisa

Female!

Got curves?[/quote]

Never made a female toon before, but the Pandaren is tempting me. Love the model and animations in general.
Dear Sha of Anger,

Please stop giving me 28 gold and 50 silver.

With much love,

Craftyfox
90 Pandaren Monk
HC
Dear Sha of Anger,

Please stop giving me 28 gold and 50 silver.

With much love,

Craftyfox

signed
90 Pandaren Monk
Ah beta. I remember those dungeons. It was fun back when the Sha of Doubt was still train wrecking people. :D

Still is fun, of course, but a different kind.

*exactly*!!!!!
90 Human Monk

.... what...

are you....

An abomination.

qft kill them all
90 Pandaren Monk

http://wtfcomics.com/archive.html?403_51
100 Blood Elf Monk
e: false alarm.
Edited by Mist on 10/4/2012 12:01 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
sooooooooooooooo so so so sosososososoosososo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be healing MoP 5mans! I feel like the kids when they got to go back to Narnia after thinking they'd never see it again!

even though I knew I'd see it again.
90 Pandaren Monk
sooooooooooooooo so so so sosososososoosososo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be healing MoP 5mans! I feel like the kids when they got to go back to Narnia after thinking they'd never see it again!

even though I knew I'd see it again.

I'll consider it a success if the game can keep me interested once I hit level cap. I completely lost interest on Windam back during the middle/end of Cataclysm.

Edit: So since my Mage is an Herbalist/Miner, I took Jewelcrafting and Alchemy on my Monk. Good/bad? I mostly want the panther mounts from JC, and I figure transmutes + increased flask duration were good to have, especially since they got rid of guild cauldrons (from what I've been told).
Edited by Zhun on 10/4/2012 12:20 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Jewelcrafting - gives you excellent flexibility. Big Spirit bonus while you need extra Spirit, but the second you're getting enough for your gear, you can switch those gems to big Int gems (I sorta just think everyone's a Mistweaver, btw :D). Additionally, it's flexible for whichever OS you want to pick up!

Alchemy - I'm told the Spirit bonus you get from flasks is large compared to other profs; also very flexible as you can use whatever flask you want for whatever spec you want.

Yes, they've gotten rid of guild cauldrons (unless they're witholding them from us until a later content patch).
90 Pandaren Monk
Jewelcrafting - gives you excellent flexibility. Big Spirit bonus while you need extra Spirit, but the second you're getting enough for your gear, you can switch those gems to big Int gems (I sorta just think everyone's a Mistweaver, btw :D). Additionally, it's flexible for whichever OS you want to pick up!

Alchemy - I'm told the Spirit bonus you get from flasks is large compared to other profs; also very flexible as you can use whatever flask you want for whatever spec you want.

Yes, they've gotten rid of guild cauldrons (unless they're witholding them from us until a later content patch).

Cool. I'm Windwalker since it seems to be the easiest to play, but I don't really know if I'll be raiding or not since my job is third shift.
94 Draenei Monk
I was thinking BS/JC myself for the stat bonuses, I have recipe collectors on alts already. Sounds like a good plan though.
90 Orc Monk
10/04/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Meditation
I sorta just think everyone's a Mistweaver, btw :D

TRBL.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Engineering or bust.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]