downloading whilst zoning into dungeons

90 Pandaren Mage
Hello everybody,

I have been experiencing very long load times when I zone into dungeons and when i release from dying in a dungeon.

I have installed wow on my SSD and HDD.

Everytime I enter a dungeon from the dungeon finder que, it takes a long time to load into the dungeon.

I have a 3rd party program which monitors downloads and uploads from my computer (netlimiter 3) and it says that WOW is downloading something (ranges between 30-80 kbs/s)

this happens everytime I enter a dungeon and it ranges from 2-4 minutes of downloading before I can eventually zone into the dungeon.

Sometimes there is a "important game data is currently being downloaded" sign but when I reload wow, it dissapears. At the bottom it says 0% completed.

I have ran wow launcher and it says my game is up to date.

I have deleted cache, WTF and interface to refresh UI, and yet everytime I zone into a dungeon or release from a dungeon, it downloads somethign and takes a long time to load, I know my ssd or hdd cannot be the issue because I have tried running WOW from both drives.

does anyone have the same or similar problem to me?
Any help will be appreciated thanks!!!
90 Gnome Mage
I have the same problem - it makes the game nearly unplayable with the exception of BGs. For instances I have been able to force quit a few times and/or close all instances of Agent in the task manager. After loading each instances this way i can rezone later without the problem. Not as lucky for loading open world areas or releasing spirit from an instance to find a 7-10 minute load.
57 Night Elf Rogue
it does this to me to is there anyway to fix it????? because im tired of happening to exit the whole it only does it when i die and it takes forever for me to come back need answers soon pleace
Edited by Stealthedman on 1/2/2013 8:03 AM PST
Support Forum Agent
Bumping threads from months ago causes a bit of confusion. If you need assistance with an issue, please create a new thread and detail your issue there. Make sure to include any steps you have already tried.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)