Temple of Kotmogu

90 Pandaren Shaman
This is the only battleground I ever want to play. It is so much fun. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I thought the same thing when I played it earlier. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yea I like ToK, but seems allies are dominating most of this bg, which makes me feel sad :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Blizzard did this one right.

i hate it more than SotA

Mad cause bad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Vaedrin
Mad cause bad.
It is basically a death match. People that don't like it are not "mad cus bad" they probably don't like it because most of the players that screw around & ignore objectives in other BGs like this one. It's more like "glad cus bad".
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yea - I'm digging the new BG's.
The only problem is my map addon is not up to date so I have no idea where I'm going >:|

/ cheers for new fun maps that are not reskins of old styles
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
NMB
It's awesome switching the tracks in silvershard and watching ppl qq when they realize the cart is going the long way
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm a fan of the Temple as well. I haven't done the Silvershard BG yet. The only thing that I don't like about Temple is that it amplifies the issues that I have with mages, spriests and locks presently. I'm reserving my love of the BG for a couple of cycles of hotfixes and nerfs/buffs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd have to agree its a fun BG but definitly favors the wizards. They can really leverage the "ledge". I imagine in a competitive setting this BG will get really interesting and perhaps a bit gimmicky... but I guess they all do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I like how theres 4 spawn points (2 per faction). What better fun than killing each other for their......orbs :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tis fun indeed..very fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh please, I love all the objective-based battlegrounds. I love EotS, I love AV, I love AB, I defend nodes, I cap flags, I participate in BGs as they were intended to be run and I still believe that Kotmogu is by far my new favorite BG. Loving a free for all doesn't mean you're some objective-ignoring illiterate bad. Most of the bads probably won't excel even in the new BGs anyway, they're far too stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
This is quickly becoming my favorite BG. No running cross field, no sitting in one spot guarding a node/flag. Just none stop killing. My only suggestions are, if you have an orb you cannot leave the field of play, and pillars would be nice . Other than that, perfect BG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the only battleground I ever want to play. It is so much fun. <3
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
Awesome BG idea, Alliance beats horde every time. I really wonder how many children play on horde compared to alliance. There is a huge difference between common sense between the two factions and maturity level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]