More Flightmasters in Major Cities

20 Pandaren Hunter
Since I am on starter edition account and really can't post anywhere else. I would like to say there should be more flightmasters in major cities like Stormwind and Orgrimmar the cities are huge and its a pain in the butt to have to run all the way to the flightmaster. Like put a flightmaster in the Dwarven District in Stormwind and maybe in the Valley of Honor or Wisdom for Orgrimmar. Any one else agree?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/03/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Pandachufu
Since I am on starter edition account and really can't post anywhere else. I would like to say there should be more flightmasters in major cities like Stormwind and Orgrimmar the cities are huge and its a pain in the butt to have to run all the way to the flightmaster. Like put a flightmaster in the Dwarven District in Stormwind and maybe in the Valley of Honor or Wisdom for Orgrimmar. Any one else agree?

This forum isn't read by blizzard to see discussions and suggestions. This forum is ONLY for getting help for new players. Blizzard only wants the opinions of paying customers.

If you want to let your opinion be heard you'll have to be a subscriber.
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Hunter
I am one but I can't pay for it right now
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/03/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Pandachufu
I am one but I can't pay for it right now

When you can pay for it, make your suggestion on the general discussion forum. Blizzard only wants input from Current subscribers.
Edited by Monmonn on 10/3/2012 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Hunter
Okay I guess I'll have to wait didn't really mean to cause a disturbance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Depending on where you're currently questing, you can always set your hearth somewhere else that you find easier to navigate, or that has flight masters located closer to the services you use most often.
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Hunter
ok thanks
Reply Quote
18 Draenei Hunter
Is there a listing somewhere that tells me where all the flightmaster's are? I am in Ironforge and can't seem to find one.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
IIRC the Flightmaster in Ironforge is in the outer ring of the center area on the east side.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Flight_master
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
http://www.wowpedia.org/Flight_master

The one in IF is right in the center, and that's where the IF and Gnomer quartermasters are too.

When in doubt, you can also ask any guard for directions to most services; pretty sure the FP is listed, but I'm so used to them now I honestly don't remember o.0
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You can also track where flight points are on your mini map (if you're in a smaller town without guard giving directions). On the side of your mini-map, there's a magnifying glass that pops out a list of options for what to show on the map. Flight masters are listed there (as well as other useful townsfolk like innkeepers).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]