<3
<3
<3
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
For the ALLIANCE!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Does the Sha of Anger flag you for pvp? How do you wipe people on it?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Horde were flagging themselves and jumping into aoe used to control pileup of adds.

Edit:

And flagging people aoeing, then flagging healers healing them as a result.
Edited by Traelyni on 10/3/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I think you mean unflagged people directly attacked those flagged players who were making a point to get in the way of clicks. AOE from unflagged players does not strike flagged players, only direct attacks.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Mm, my mistake then. Either way, intentional is intentional, and failure is failure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/03/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Traelyni
How was it failing miserably to wipe us on Sha of Anger?

I wouldn't know. Shuirongyu and I duo'd it the other day before a guild event.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This post was necessary and the world couldn't have lived without it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Garrosh die again?

Oh, something equally irrelevant.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
AoE spells do not flag someone for PvP if a flagged opposing faction member jumps in its area. The caster of the AoE must already be flagged in order to affect another flagged target.

Blame your raid members with an itchy clicker finger who deliberately attack flagged characters, they're the ones who are flagging the lot of you up. :p

Congratulations on your kill regardless!
Edited by Aurinaka on 10/3/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
This seems to be a pretty common occurrence. Same happened to one of the Alliance raids yesterday, it was cute.

I'm not surprised if the Alliance does it too, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I didn't notice some flagged Horde running within 15 yards of me when I went to AoE drain life all the little shas. I flagged myself by accidentally catching one of them with my fancy new drain life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/03/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Convallaria
I didn't notice some flagged Horde running within 15 yards of me when I went to AoE drain life all the little shas. I flagged myself by accidentally catching one of them with my fancy new drain life.

You probably killed them anyway without much hassle.

Chances are if they have to try to help a raid boss to kill you, they're not good at PvP.
Edited by Klairisa on 10/3/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I just wish I could get a group to do it

D:

Hey Xiao, I don't mean to be a bother but I just have to ask you:

How long did it take to get Best Friends with Old Hillpaw? I've been trying to farm dark soil mounds but so far I'm only like halfway into Buddy :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh, and as an important note, be sure to loot the sha itself after you kill it before it despawns. You get a quest item from it that will give you some nice, purple ilvl 476 boots. The quest itself is quick and painless. You just fly over to Townlong and turn it in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/03/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Convallaria
Oh, and as an important note, be sure to loot the sha itself after you kill it before it despawns. You get a quest item from it that will give you some nice, purple ilvl 476 boots. The quest itself is quick and painless. You just fly over to Townlong and turn it in.

Does everyone get the Sha-Touched or whatever it's called container that gives you an item?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yep. Most people will get 28g from it. Some will get armor. If you're super lucky, you'll get a mount. It's the same skin as the elite that circles Kun-Lai Summit.

Look like this: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=61848/wild-onyx-serpent#screenshots:id=322538
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
10/03/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Avaruu

Flagged Alliance have tried to wipe all of my guild's Sha kills. It's rude, but so common that I would be surprised if someone killed it WITHOUT the other faction trying to interfere.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/03/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Wolfgang

Flagged Alliance have tried to wipe all of my guild's Sha kills. It's rude, but so common that I would be surprised if someone killed it WITHOUT the other faction trying to interfere.

Well it is supposed to encourage world pvp. I can only imagine what it's like on PvP servers.

Way to make me regret leveling my rogue first. : /
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]