Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey all. I'm a Holy Priest interested in finding a serious group on Alliance side to raid with that works with my availability and meshes personality wise.
What I am looking for:
- I am available 7pm until 11pm, 7 days a week. Times are not negotiable due to life.
- I prefer to raid no more than 2 nights a week on a regular basis (an occasional 3rd night is fine if we're pushing content, ect).
- I prefer to raid in a relaxed, friendly environment - but at the same time, I'm playing to win and will do whatever I have to, to improve.
- While I am not the type of person to go after world firsts, I am interested in keeping up with current content and doing achievements. I enjoy the challenge of achievements, and prefer a group that likes to do them.
- I am currently Holy, and have no problems switching to Disc if needed. I have a Shadow off spec I use for questing, only. In a pinch I will switch to DPS if needed, but don't hold high expectations of my dps skills.
Currently I'm a few points shy from being able to queue for LFR - but I am working on changing that as fast as I can. It shouldn't take me more than a few days to complete this goal.
I started playing WoW in 2006 on Silver Hand, Horde side (my toons are still there). I played with RL friends, who have since quit the game. I'm not a quitter, so I'm still here. :D I've bounced around looking for a server that fit my needs, and ended up here.
I've raided since I hit level 60, and have learned much each expansion. Wrath was the best time for me, raid wise. My Horde guild did LK heorics, and it was just so much fun to progress as a group together.
I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Edited by Cupicake on 10/3/2012 10:35 AM PDT
If you have not already found a group, I would like the opportunity to speak with you. Your post was so in line with the type of player we are looking for that we might shift things around to accommodate an additional Priest!
I will be around this evening (thursday) and am always available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.