Stupid beyond belief

90 Undead Warlock
Anyways - BLIZZARD --- SUCK MY BALLS, not getting any more money out of me (you got 4 years worth....!@#$...what a waste of time). %^-* YOU ALL

someone mad?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/03/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Syrelan
its still stun stun stun btw its just warriors doing it now

True that :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i dont know what to think anymore i decided to main a rogue this xpac instead of a mage.
im terrible at making good calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlZ6edCHqI

I leveled my priest for pvp disc healing
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I can't avoid to think that dr on fears and mages roots is broken. Literally from 100% to 0% on a chain of fears/roots. Also a new one just happened to me, 100% to 0% on a hex. Kinda making me think more that those cc's that are supposed to break on dmg aren't breaking at all.
Reply Quote
The fix is SIMPLE. All CC should break on damage and players should get a temporary immunity from the CC they take.

For example, If I get hexed, I should get a 30 sec hex immunity. If I get polymorphed, it should not happen to me again for 30 sec. And if I get feared, the next clown should not be able to fear me until 30 seconds after that one. And so on.

Let's put the BATTLE back in BGs and get rid of the STUPID.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Aye, looks like someone reported your first post.

Bet it was a priest/warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Mages smoke every pvp class in CC and Ranged DPS Survivability. Complain about that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The fix is SIMPLE. All CC should break on damage and players should get a temporary immunity from the CC they take.

For example, If I get hexed, I should get a 30 sec hex immunity. If I get polymorphed, it should not happen to me again for 30 sec. And if I get feared, the next clown should not be able to fear me until 30 seconds after that one. And so on.

Let's put the BATTLE back in BGs and get rid of the STUPID.

YEA! And if I get hit once, I shouldn't get hit again for 30secs! And I should be able to shoot lasers from my eyes too! And get a kickass motorcycle to ride too!! ( crap, forgot they DID give us a motorcycle...)
The fears not breaking on damage, yea I'll have that convo. Having some CC break on any damage (in my case, repent) while others are free for all (Pyshic scream) does rankle me a bit. But what you posted is just dumb. Read again when you have calmed down some, how would this be better? Good BATTLES involve strategy and tactics. If you are caught off guard by a group of people, you should suffer the consequences. If you fail to use your own CC, you should suffer the consequences.
So yea, I'd love to see points for / against some CC breaking on damage, and some not. But please, not this.
Edited by Dancër on 10/4/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
10/04/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Dancër
YEA! And if I get hit once, I shouldn't get hit again for 30secs!

CC is different then damage.

You can still do something while taking damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Every thing shares a Dimisi

The problem is mainly instant cast fears and Blizzard's inability to admit that ALL CCs need inherent immunities so that no CC can be used twice in succession on the same target. Fear someone? No one can fear them again for 15 seconds. /fixed. L2CC properly. No more chain fear. No more chain stun. Dear god, DAOC had that less than six months after launch. Blizzard hasn't even figured it out after 6 years.

And then melees rule the game. And you're a melee... gee I wonder why you want that?

Every CC shares the same Diminishing Return... I'd be happy with that.
Edited by Jettia on 10/4/2012 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
but it was ok when it was stun after stun after stun till dead?

its still stun stun stun btw its just warriors doing it now

Truedat! At least we're not pallys though. You'll only win to a failadin

I have wondered why they haven't made a short immunity to it though, seems like it would make a lot of sense since you're not sitting in CC back to back to back. My friends and me troll people in bgs that way because it seems so broken how we can do it over and over.
Edited by Morguefeeder on 10/4/2012 1:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Jugaa
but it was ok when it was stun after stun after stun till dead?

I wouldnt direct this at a warlock personally they dont seem to fear me at all.

priests on the other hand i used 3 fear breaks and still got stuck in another one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
fear bombing,stun spamming been around for while folks, just DR for both quick one giving it and person doing it back don't get same DR.Had done stun 2 times on lock than the became immune to it.
Reply Quote
The problem is they added more cc to the game when I remember reading Blizzard saying that they wanted to do away with so much CC in pvp and make it mean something (hence why dispel has a cd), boy was that a flat out lie.

You are seriously unable to control your character 90% of the time in a battleground, it's ridiculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]