Stupid beyond belief

90 Worgen Warrior
Way too much CC in this game now. It's hard to have fun when you can't control your character, or the person your killing is just standing their like a target dummy because they're stunned.....yep really fun.....

I just like how the community has been asking for less CC in PvP for years, and what does Blizz do....gives more CC......shows how much they pay attention to this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't even have words for how awful pvp is right now. It's like somebody was too nice on "take your kids to work" day to tell somebody's retarded child that their proposed pvp revisions were awful, so they just implemented them.

My annual pass expires at the end of the month. If there's no comment on intention to fix out of control cc and ridiculous damage I see no option but to cancel. I don't have time to do hours of dailes, which means I'm suboptimal as a raider apparently, which only leaves pvp.
Edited by Noxelle on 10/4/2012 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hahaha.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
gw2 is better game. I'm just here to try monk ww pvp out if it sucks /cancel account and go back to gw2
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/04/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Shokan
gw2 is better game. I'm just here to try monk ww pvp out if it sucks /cancel account and go back to gw2

After they canceled City of Heroes, I'm not buying anything from NCsoft again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/04/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Prescious
yeah kinda like casters rule now and all the way through wotlk. dont worry warcock Blizz has always loved warcocks and mages no need to change now

Lol warlocks have sucked for a while in bgs, maybe not arenas, but this is the battleground forum. Try playing a lock in a bg and see how it goes. If you have a good team, it's ok for you. I think of locks like healers, without good teammates, you're out of luck. Maybe not as much this xpac, but in cata, we were a joke!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/04/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Kuzak
I wish I could hit for 130k

Wait till gear evens out in a couple weeks, won't be like that
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 05:10 PMPosted by KuzakI wish I could hit for 130k

Wait till gear evens out in a couple weeks, won't be like that

What's going to change ? Sure we get more resil n health, but also more pvp power or higher pve eye level gear and weapons will make up for it.
Will there be fewer stuns? Fewer fears ? Fewer CC ? NOPE!!!
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Jugaa
but it was ok when it was stun after stun after stun till dead?

*ZING*

Touche...nice one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Prescious
yeah kinda like casters rule now and all the way through wotlk. dont worry warcock Blizz has always loved warcocks and mages no need to change now

Well...to be fair there have been several points when warlocks were underpowered. But mages have pretty much always been op, apparently the answer is to make them more op.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What's going to change ? Sure we get more resil n health, but also more pvp power or higher pve eye level gear and weapons will make up for it.
Will there be fewer stuns? Fewer fears ? Fewer CC ? NOPE!!!

IDK just sick of hearing about chaos bolt tbh. Sure it hits hard, but that's one spec and it's a pretty long cast time. If you get crit by those that often you're doing something wrong. And even 130k isn't that bad seeing as it's not even 50% of someones life and health regen/heals are ridiculous! Warlocks, while they're in a decent place right now, are certainly not OP (unless ofc you're 2k+ type of player, then you can make anything seem OP). But, to the avg random bg player, locks are only as good as their team lets them be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Rygg
I agree with the Blizzard stance that short pvp battles are no fun, however running or simply standing around for 20+ seconds while you're endlessly CC'd is absolutely no fun either.

I'd prefer them to be short than to be like this. Seriously, it's almost painful to sit though a bg at this point.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Fekth
It changes at level 86+. Fear breaks much more easily from damage.

I dont know what game you are playing, but its not WoW. Fear does NOT break on damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]