Honor Dreadful Weapons

90 Undead Rogue
Why are they still not in the game? I mean... they were datamined back in beta, and missing out over 2k pvp power is kind of a big deal...

They aren't even better then the heroic weapons, so you don't have to worry about PvE-ers getting them.

Wasn't this expansion supposed to be more focused on PvP?

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=206980&p=3280622#weaponpvp-dagger
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Everyone else is missing that pvp power too. So not a big deal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Khanner

It is though, because pve heroes are going to benefit more than actual pvpers
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Raventhor

PvEers Can get weapons from normals, heroics and raids. PvPers CAN'T get weapons via normals(randoms), but only via RBGs and arena.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Bonecrusher

PvEers Can get weapons from normals, heroics and raids. PvPers CAN'T get weapons via normals(randoms), but only via RBGs and arena.

Yes they can. If you want, I can link a vid that can show you how to queue for a random dungeon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Khanner
Yes they can. If you want, I can link a vid that can show you how to queue for a random dungeon.

He's referencing there's no normal-level pvp weapon.
Normal = x
Honor = Heroic
Conquest = Raid

we don't have an entry-level pvp weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is unacceptable. Nothing will be done about it till most people will have their conquest weapons already. Blizzard will apologize because it's better to ask for forgiveness. Nothing new to see here typical lack of foresight or just plain discrimination.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/253500914835529729

"Weapons are so attractive, that every PvE player would buy an Honor weapon."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Pvp power was suposed to fix this !@#$. Make it so pvp weapons werent wanted in pve.

Luckily ive gotten my heroic daggers but nerfing pvp gear because of %^-*!@s that kill scripted dragons.....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Raventhor

I'm sure that even with the grain sized brain that you have, surely you could comprehend what I meant in my post...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Yeah, so PvPers are forced to PvE in order to stay competative, while PvE-ers can just do their thing.

I honestly just don't understand their logic and honestly, people won't take you to raids if you're wearing honor gear...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Bonecrusher

I'm sure that even with the grain sized brain that you have, surely you could comprehend what I meant in my post...

The way you quoted that, you make it look like I said that. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Khanner u dumb bro?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/03/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Khanner

Also, why hide behind an alt Humankeg?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Are you all new to the game? First season of an xpac never has honor weapons. Honor weapons are always the previous seasons weapons, and there was no prior MoP season..kids these days!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Rehpe
Are you all new to the game? First season of an xpac never has honor weapons. Honor weapons are always the previous seasons weapons, and there was no prior MoP season..kids these days!

That may have been true in the past, but blizz did go on record explaining to us that pvp'ers shouldn't have to pve for gear and vice versa. That was the expectation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/03/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Nicetrylol
Why are they still not in the game? I mean... they were datamined back in beta, and missing out over 2k pvp power is kind of a big deal...

Been like this since WotLK actually. Always crafted/honor weapons but they never come out. Next season we'll get weapons for honor. I'm surprised that people actually expected to get honor weapons this season.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
10/03/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Relentlèss

That may have been true in the past, but blizz did go on record explaining to us that pvp'ers shouldn't have to pve for gear and vice versa. That was the expectation.

Then buy a crafted weapon. Or run one heroic dungeon like everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Rehpe

Then buy a crafted weapon. Or run one heroic dungeon like everyone else.

You don't say?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]