90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Should award rep from Mantid and Mogu in dungeons <.<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Just go farm!

I'm at 1/12000
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I do dailies but I'm more of a fan of dungeons than a ridiculous amount of dailies each day. Plus, it kinda makes sense o.o
Reply Quote
This expansion frowns upon anything that lets you knock out two-three mega boring tasks at once. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
gonna aggree here...not only black prince rep is horrible to grind but so is all the other reps just because there so time consuming to get to revered(i havent on any) if your like me and cant stand to play the same character constantly or do dailys on multiple characters every day..quite honestly the whole idea to take away tabards was horrible...tabards allowed us more freedom when doing our rep..if we didnt want to play a particular toon for rep grinding we didnt have to because the tabards allowed us to grind the rep through dungeons at our leasure..there were some toons i didnt grind to revered or honored during cata till firelands came out just because i didnt feel like running the heroics on them to get the rep at the time.anyway my rant is basically saying that i dislike being forced to play a toon every day if i want rep at any reasonable pace...we should still have the tabards so we can grind rep through heroics if we choose even some sort of reasonable limit on how much we could grind out for one day within heroics without counting rep from dailys would help the situation immenslyi dont even play that much anymore because of it and i can say i would be greatly more inclined to play if we could get the rep while we do heroic dungeons.guess what im saying with all this..i used to enjoy the game alot..i could grind rep at my own pace rather than being forced to play every day if i wanted any reasonable amount..but now to be quite frank and honest this game has turned more into a chore than anything else and i seriously doubt im the only one who feels this way.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
certainly odd that the mobs in raids don't award it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
In order to get the prince to like you, you have to prove your ability to master the inane and boring tasks.

Once that is done, then you have to prove your mastery over the other faction.

Only then your efforts to kill more challengings foes will be acknowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The great and powerful Blizzard no longer allows rep from dungeons, especially with tabards. This benevolant entity loves to give us new and exciting features then take them away at it's whim. Apparently it seems to have these delusions where a feature is good one day and terrible the next; ignoring the cries and pleas from it's subjects to STOP F'n UP THE GAME!, but our cries fall on deaf ears, if in fact this creature even has ears to hear us by.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Warlock
I thought the title was "The Black Prince Rap Quest." Now THAT'S something I'd be on board with.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/06/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Gorthn
The great and powerful Blizzard no longer allows rep from dungeons, especially with tabards. This benevolant entity loves to give us new and exciting features then take them away at it's whim. Apparently it seems to have these delusions where a feature is good one day and terrible the next; ignoring the cries and pleas from it's subjects to STOP F'n UP THE GAME!, but our cries fall on deaf ears, if in fact this creature even has ears to hear us by.
lols so much epic there and just so so true.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
kill the new pvp mobs. 22rep pet mob 440 per rare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Black Prince rep made me glad I'm a rogue who did the legendary questline in cataclysm. I got to skip that entire part!
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Warlock
12/06/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Gorthn

Actually, the game is the way it is BECAUSE Blizzard listens to your cries. People lambasted Cataclysm for basically being a lobby-based multiplayer game. Sit in Org/Stormwind, queue for dungeons, queue for raids, rinse, repeat. The population overwhelmingly did not like that format.

So Blizzard provided a way to ensure we'd go out into the world and play. Alright, maybe you don't think dailies are the way to do it. The problem with that is, I never hear an alternative, I just hear "GIVE US A REP TABARD."
Reply Quote
94 Gnome Mage
Get ready for the 5.2 Wrathion quest, where steeled by your experience with tedium and repetition, you engage in some epic crocheting and for the truly foolhardy, stamp collecting.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Warlock
12/06/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Zemocrates
Get ready for the 5.2 Wrathion quest, where steeled by your experience with tedium and repetition, you engage in some epic crocheting and for the truly foolhardy, stamp collecting.

And more dailies, of course. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
That'd be too easy. You know they want everyone (especially us on high pop realms) cramped up in one spot farming at the same time to ensure maximum inconvenience.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It is so trivial to get to revered with Black Prince. You don't even have to do dailies if you don't want to. Just farm for a couple hours, and presto.

There is really, really, no basis to nerf this rep further.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]