Experienced Warlock 364

85 Orc Death Knight
Hi,

I have played WoW since it's beta phase, MC (Full clear), BWL ,Grull, Mag Lair, SSC (up to lady vajh), The Eye, ICC (10 man heroic lk), Bot (sinestra incl), BWD, FL (everything besides heroig rag (up to phase 3), Currently content was killed only on normal since I just came back for the expansion. Some notes: heroic LK was killed prior to cataclysm patch and Sinestra was killed before firelands content was released.

Based on Wol or Epeen I rank 80% of my fights and usually within top 85 percentile of the DPS. Highest ranks top 3.

I have been on a break after getting through BoT, BWD and 6/7 Firelands. Looking to come back into a strong hardcore guild environment who raids preferable 3 times per week, any days Mon-thu.

My raiding time is 7:00PST - 1:00AM PST

I am very dedicated and will always give my 115%.
I am looking for a guild with history of success, stable core and schedule (horde)

Currently have experience with Fang in Vaults but the 25 man group that I am in is nowhere near as dedicated as they sold themselves.
Edited by Noktes on 10/3/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild Name: Exiles
Realm: Malorne (PvP)
Server Timezone: CST
Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m (currently)
Guild Master: Mikhead
Real-ID: brae_ftl_nar@hotmail.com

<Exiles> is a relatively new 10 man guild started at the end of May. Our first tier of content went very well, in a little over two months, we were able to clear 8/8H DS. As with any expansion turn-over has happened. With that said, we are recruiting dps for core spots!

Classes Desired:
Death Knight: DPS (Medium)
Druid: Kitty (Low)
Hunter: Closed
Mage: Open (High)
Monk: DPS (Low)
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Shadow (Medium)
Rogue: Open (Medium)
Shaman: Elemental (Medium)
Warlock: Open (Medium)
Warrior: DPS (Medium)

Even if your class need is low, I encourage you to contact me via Real-ID (see above) if you have legitimate interest in joining this up and coming guild.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a serious guild pushing competing for server first progression come MoP?

We are currently 4/6 which is top 50 10m world currently.

<Ivy League> is a level 25 horde guild on the US server Area 52.
Made up of the core raiders of a previously top 70 US, top 200 World Tier 13 25 man guild. We strive for nothing but the best players.

What We Are Looking For:
ANY AND ALL PLAYERS OF EXCEPTIONAL SKILL.
We look for players that strive to maximize their own personal performance while not hindering the rest of the raid group. Players that research their own class, and boss encounters prior to raid.

Recruitment Needs:
One Exceptional DPS

Raid Times:
Tues: 8pm-12am EST
Weds: 8pm-12am EST
Thurs: 8pm-12am EST

Where to Apply:
www.ivyleagueguild.com

Questions?
You can contact me in game or via RealID: Ejeffas@live.com, Koeyday@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
if you can stay up 30 minutes later

Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
-All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Noktes, we're looking for a Warlock for a core spot in our 10 man progression group. I think we'd be a good fit!

Quick info:
<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde.
8/8H - 7/7H - 13/13H
Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun 8:30-11:30 CST (server time)
http://subtle-insanity.enjin.com -- NEW WEBSITE!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146478291?page=1
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Subtle+Insanity

Hope to hear from you soon!
Real ID: alyssamuccin@gmail.con
Edited by Zie on 10/4/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Raid times are a little off but if you can juggle our times would like to talk.

Currently 4/7 pushing for heroics next week

Server Firsts / Top 100 US push 25 man strict (Horde)

Raids: Sun-Wen 6-9pm PST

Real ID: bobs69amx@comcast.net
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
if you can raid 30 minutes longer we would love to have you

Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

Healers
-2 healers (non priest)
DPS
-All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Add me on real id bds7612@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Looking for a Core Warlock, my Battle Tag is Undergruff#1804 get in touch so we can talk some more!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
We are currently 2/8 and have a little experience on "AidsBinder" Our raid times are tues-thurs 10PM-1AM EST. Will raid more if people are around during other days farther progression but its optional. We are not "ranked" because our guild kicked us out after they screwed us. However, we are technically ranked like 3rd on server or something. We are technically 3rd on server behind the guild that kicked us out. They start raid an hour before us and had the last 2 kills 10-15 mins before us. But we are on our way to being number 1 or 2 on server. Our group is solid. We just need to replace our DK with a lock or spriest. I would really like to take you on if you are doing the right damage and dont stand in !@#$. You have to know the fights and understand the mechanics. We have no time for people not ready to kill internet dragons. Please contact me in game for some vent time. thanks for reading.

Dizzle#2957
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]