Where do they sell catacylsmic pvp armor ?

86 Blood Elf Rogue
im in hall of legends and they dont sell it, i think they moved cause i was there the other day and i really wanted to buy it now, i actually cant see the guy at all, i can see the other guys though...
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
They've moved all the honor, conquest, valor and justice gear vendors to Pandaria.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Justice can still be had outside of Pandyland (SW) Honor cannot though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I believe the Cata PvP sets were removed from the game when they moved the PvP vendors to Pandaria with the start of the new PvP season.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Correct, the season 11 ruthless and cataclysmic armor sets have been removed from the game. The season 9 vicious armor set is still available. Hopefully they bring those armor sets back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If you complaints or suggestions for the game then post on general discussion. Otherwise there is no reason to necro posts in the NEW PLAYER forum just to whine. Blizzard takes suggestions from the forums, but probably not from people who break forum rules.
Edited by Monmonn on 11/29/2012 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
11/26/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]