How to beat second wind.

90 Orc Warrior
It's quite obvious and i can't BELIEVE the amount of people who complain about this talent... use your burst type skills. POST 50% ... and yes. POST MEANS AFTER. so many idiots burst in the beginning and then when they need it. they can't finish the job and get themselves killed. If you're bursting at the start. and QQ'ing that you lost b/c of second wind, please.... !@#$.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
They can't. Like the bad players they are they used them all at 100% so they don't have them for 35%.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
SRH
A wise Fire-Mage answered me: "with big crits"
Reply Quote
Yes. They're all bad players. There's no chance it's actually a bit unbalanced. What a bunch of fools.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
A rogue complaining of something being a bit unbalanced? Tell me more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've lived through multiple baddies through second wind just by hitting maybe 1 cooldown....hitting all my cooldowns good players will still finish me in a couple seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/03/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Ghettomagic
Yes. They're all bad players. There's no chance it's actually a bit unbalanced. What a bunch of fools.

God forbid someone be required to use a !@#$ing cooldown.

That would give them carpal tunnel, we should just replace current warriors with cata warriors so that they're a free HK again.
Edited by Sphyx on 10/4/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

cry about it, ... is easier
Edited by Sphyx on 10/4/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wake up in the morning and I eat my warrior-o's.

Then I go to work and chug some war-ster energy drank.

After work, you would think I would be too tired to keep going, but second wind just keeps me rolling through the night.

Warriors R 4 FITE.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
10/03/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Aiyanna
A rogue complaining of something being a bit unbalanced? Tell me more.

HUMAN rogue. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Ghettomagic
Oooh hooo the most overpowered class in Cataclysm calling something unbalanced.

Guess what rogue, you're BAD smart rogues still shut me down without me having a chance.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
10/03/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Dafuq
It's quite obvious and i can't BELIEVE the amount of people who complain about this talent... use your burst type skills. POST 50% ... and yes. POST MEANS AFTER. so many idiots burst in the beginning and then when they need it. they can't finish the job and get themselves killed. If you're bursting at the start. and QQ'ing that you lost b/c of second wind, please.... !@#$.

This. Fools blow their cooldowns, get you to 30%, then weep when they don't have anything left in the bank to close escrow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yep, this will give some thought to those who pop cooldowns at 100% thinking oh I'll just burn him down then autoatk to finish it off. I've never had trouble with warriors on my hunter / warrior or druid. Second wind heals quite a bit, but in no way does it out do a proper burst. We've already got nerfed pretty hard with that whole 15-20% dmg reduction on our three offensive moves, if second wind gets nerfed i'll take enraged regen :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/03/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Dafuq

Shhhhhh........
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/04/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Nerft
Heroic leap thunder clap, agro lost, taunting, revenge, lost agro again, intervening, shield slam pulling pack away, shockwave, thunder clap again, lost agro again. WTF is the deal here.

Not in the right stance... i've made that mistake a couple of times upon zoning in... i can tank in my current crappy OS gear and not lose agro with just heroic leap + thunderclap
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Stupidest logic I've ran across today.
Edited by Spicybutter on 10/5/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]