[A] Invictus [10] 12/12N Recruiting!

90 Human Death Knight
Current Progress:
12/12 N ToT. Everything else is pointless now

To help you decide if you're needed
NOTE: below is our typical raid group, if you play a class/spec not represented here, chances are we want you pretty badly. IF what you want to do is already taken, we're still interested. Also keep in mind we have almost no chat rules, and troll each other nonstop. If you were removed from a guild for being good BUT ALSO were racist, arrogant, etc, you'll fit in just fine. You MUST enjoy being a lesser ant (Invictus) making fun of even LESSER ants (CTR). JK you don't have to enjoy it. Sense of Humor is required.
Our Traditional Raid Comp:
Tanks:
DK x2
Heals:
Priest
Druid
Paladin
DPS:
Hunter x3
Monk
Warlock
Warrior

Demand:
I don't even know anymore. Always happy to see people apply who aren't constantly complaining about how properly doing mechanics causes a .2 second delay on their casts. I think we wanted a mage and an ele shaman?

Raid Times:
Tueday. Wednesday. ThuRsday: 7:30-10:30 PM ST

Update 4/19/2013:
We Killed Lei Shen last week and got me this beautiful beautiful agility polearm I'm using to rank over you people on WoL

Application Instructions:
You can apply at
invictus1.guildlaunch.com
The class recruitment needs on this website are generally up to date. Even so, don't believe for a second if we have an exceptional applicant that we'd turn you down just because we already have X.

If you're just trying to be a casual in the guild, send me a tell (or mail) as you can skip the formal application process. You can also send me a tell if you need help with the app or have questions. For instance, if you want to join the guild just to repeatedly tell Jackiepanda how bad he is, but at the same time, do quests and instances that put money in the gbank, go ahead.

Invictus is a level 25, 10 Man Raiding guild, we intend to clear ALL THE THINGS on Heroic, trying to be the 'best' 10 man guild again (on a server full of horribles). Like no one ever was. To catch them is.. oh. woops.

JOIN UP FOOS.
Edited by Chaingirl on 4/21/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Latin names are stoopid
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Bupu
Latin names are stoopid
Agreed, luckily because the spelling isn't something a 5 year old would mess up on, its still tolerable.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I just submitted an application on your website. Hope you find it well, and if you are interested in speaking with me further, let me know, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I threw an app your way. im willing to faction change. miss the alliance anyways and playing a worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Updated today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Updated for elegon kill i was too busy getting laid to be a part of.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/15/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Äbyssion
Costing us an epic weapon

I got an epic weapon for you RIGHT HERE
|
|
|
v

Also, updated for 6/6
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Buff Monks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/19/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Ramayana
Buff Monks.

qft
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Updated for realm first G'Nathus

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/reiighton/WoWScrnShot_102112_200039.jpg

Proof.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
why not expand into 25 man and do fights on easy mode? (by easy I mean 25 man)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/22/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Bupu
why not expand into 25 man and do fights on easy mode? (by easy I mean 25 man)

Look at the other ten man guilds we could absorb on this server.

Just.. Look at them =P.

Mostly kidding, the real problem is that our raid times are totally inflexible, and we start late- 10:30 east coast, 7:30 server ( a full hour later than the most default raid time of all time).

Also we have a large chunk of reluctance to go through the transition to 25... We finally rebuilt a good solid core of ten people I don't hate, plus extras I also don't hate. Don't wanna end up with a weird situation where we have to do what CMR did the first week and part of the second- do tens instead of 25s cuz badness. I would hate to recruit new talent, then end up pissing everyone off because we couldn't carry the bottom hard enough.

We WOULD like to keep recruiting for at least a second ten man group, something like a group of benchwarmers/alts who raids on weekends if they end up not being needed for the week-day raids.

If that works out, it wouldnt be a stretch to switch to 2 once we have two successful 10 mans..

I used to raid 25 back in BC and... its just really hard when your friends who are core are super disappointing EACH raid because you wipe due to the bads at the bottom of your meters.. to not get super depressed and want to give up.

But two tens, I LOVE running two ten mans, if they are scheduled properly so the lockouts wont interfere. They are great ways to teach new players and new guildies how you do each boss, a good way to gear up new recruits and alts, etc.

Truth be told, I don't give a !@#$ about our rank or progression. I only want it to go at a tolerable non-constant-wipe pace. My primary source of enjoyment in this game is seeing the raid members learn the mechanics and NOT die in the fire.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
shouldnt be too hard to find dps capable of 70-80k min even 90-120k in aoe sits. Not a single fight looks hard. Only annoyingly dull on emps. even ap players should be able to do that

I only bring it up because 10 mans are hard on heroic unless you class stack for fights, good luck with that - much easier to do 25s and !@#$ up all day and still win
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
shouldnt be too hard to find dps capable of 70-80k min even 90-120k in aoe sits. Not a single fight looks hard. Only annoyingly dull on emps. even ap players should be able to do that

I only bring it up because 10 mans are hard on heroic unless you class stack for fights, good luck with that - much easier to do 25s and !@#$ up all day and still win

Yeah we just slammed our heads into our desks for H Stone Guard. Also its the worst possible comp this week. So you know. We'll probably get it tomorrow, but the group is so damn class specific it annoys me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]